Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#681 vgirl17

vgirl17
  • Jr. Member
  • 315 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabrina
Hello everyone. So I just booked my wedding at the Moon Palace for Nov 14th 2010....I am so excited...
Congratulations!!! Let the planning begin! :)

#682 kathryn190

kathryn190
  • Newbie
  • 36 posts

    Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:33 AM

    Hi All,

    I'm new to the forum (i have browsed a fair bit!!) We're getting married on 20/10/2010 at Moon Palace. Sooo exciting! Reading through the pages I've got some really cool ideas....thanks! look forward to reading some more....
    good luck with the planning peeps!
    30 people heading out to Mexico!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png

    #683 ashnic2005

    ashnic2005
    • Jr. Member
    • 274 posts

      Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:15 PM

      GOOD LUCK FutureMsMoulton! Have a wonderful wedding!!!!
      Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!
       

       


      #684 FutureMsMoulton

      FutureMsMoulton
      • Member
      • 762 posts

        Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:53 PM

        Thankks ladies! I can't believe my time is almost here. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am so glad that we got the legal work out of the way. I had a friend this week that got stuck in the nyc snowstorm and they delayed her for 2 days which would have made her unable to get legally wed on the day she picked. Just something to think about.

        #685 Mrs D To Be!

        Mrs D To Be!
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,634 posts

          Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

          hi girls...just wondering if someone can clarify how you qualify for the discount by room nights rather than rooms? Is it a case of, if we have 4 people in a room for 7 nights...thats 28 room nights? I don't get it...but if it is like that...i might be due something!! :)

          help! help!

          #686 ashnic2005

          ashnic2005
          • Jr. Member
          • 274 posts

            Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
            hi girls...just wondering if someone can clarify how you qualify for the discount by room nights rather than rooms? Is it a case of, if we have 4 people in a room for 7 nights...thats 28 room nights? I don't get it...but if it is like that...i might be due something!! :)

            help! help!
            Hello Mrs D To Be!

            I asked the same exact question to Moon Palace as well, below you will find my question and answer from Moon Palace:

            My question:

            If there are 6 people in the presidental suite staying for 4 nights, is that 4 nights counted once for the room or 24 nights for the 6 people? Thanks for your help

            Answer from Moon Palace:

            "Hi, is counted once so if they are staying 4 nights at the presidential will count as 4.
            Regards,"


            I hope this answers your question. It turns out that is was cheaper for my guest to get a Presidential Suite but didn't help me in the count for total nights stays.


            Happy Planning!

            Ashley
            Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!
             

             


            #687 nbills511

            nbills511
            • Jr. Member
            • 164 posts

              Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

              Hi Ladies!! I am trying to narrow down a resort for my DW and Moon Palace is one of the top 3. I have a question for those of you who've been married there already....my fiance and I are hoping to qualify for the "unlimited private functions" offer. Has anyone on this thread qualified for that? If so, is it truly free? You don't have to pay for welcome or rehearsal dinners??

              Thank you!!
              Nicole

              #688 Woodsylou

              Woodsylou
              • Member
              • 545 posts

                Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:11 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kathryn190
                Hi All,

                I'm new to the forum (i have browsed a fair bit!!) We're getting married on 20/10/2010 at Moon Palace. Sooo exciting! Reading through the pages I've got some really cool ideas....thanks! look forward to reading some more....
                good luck with the planning peeps!

                welcome!!! nice to see another UK bride! where in the UK are you?

                excellent news on booking your wedding, how many do you think you'll have going? x
                a UK bride :)

                35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

                My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

                #689 asbarret

                asbarret
                • Jr. Member
                • 217 posts

                  Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

                  Im getting the runaround. Can someone please tell me if you qualified for free functions when booking through a travel agent?? They are telling me different things and I'm starting to get frustrated.

                  Also have to vent...my brother, who is also the best man and FI's sister both just announced that they are having babies just weeks before the wedding. urgh. My brothers FI is "allowing him" (we hate her) to come for only 2 days and FIs sister might not make it at all. And...i know this is going to sound sooooooooo bad, but talk about stealing our thunder!! I know its not like they did it on purpose, but still. had to vent. hmph

                  #690 Mrs D To Be!

                  Mrs D To Be!
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,634 posts

                    Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:43 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by asbarret
                    Im getting the runaround. Can someone please tell me if you qualified for free functions when booking through a travel agent?? They are telling me different things and I'm starting to get frustrated.

                    Also have to vent...my brother, who is also the best man and FI's sister both just announced that they are having babies just weeks before the wedding. urgh. My brothers FI is "allowing him" (we hate her) to come for only 2 days and FIs sister might not make it at all. And...i know this is going to sound sooooooooo bad, but talk about stealing our thunder!! I know its not like they did it on purpose, but still. had to vent. hmph
                    I've been told lots of conflicting things too...my wedding co-ordinator says not unless you get a group contract set up with your ta, and even at that, not all ta's do it...but someone on here said they went to palace resorts hq and got assured that both ta booked and mp direct booked rooms count to your discount, as long as you have a group contract in place!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users