Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#41 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:48 AM

Hi guys,

I have heard that the MP will not allow you to bring in a photographer from Mexico but you can bring one from outside the country.

I am a little confused as on some websites, they have galleries of weddings they worked on at the Moon Palace?

Can anyone help me out on this please.

Many thanks!

#42 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

I am debating the photography issue too. David Pena from the resort shot some weddings on the forum and they look awesome, but IDK it is such an important decision! too many choices...

Did anyone get pics of the new bouquet choices from your WC? I am anxious to see what bouquets go with each package so I can figure out if I need to get fake flowers or not. I am going with the Sapphire package but I want pink, orange, and yellow flowers. I want to know if they let you pick a bouquet still or if you have to go with one that matches their color scheme.

#43 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
      • 174 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
        I am debating the photography issue too. David Pena from the resort shot some weddings on the forum and they look awesome, but IDK it is such an important decision! too many choices...

Did anyone get pics of the new bouquet choices from your WC? I am anxious to see what bouquets go with each package so I can figure out if I need to get fake flowers or not. I am going with the Sapphire package but I want pink, orange, and yellow flowers. I want to know if they let you pick a bouquet still or if you have to go with one that matches their color scheme.
        Hi,

So David Pena works for the Moon Palace? I am still waiting for my WC to get back to me, emailed her over a month ago!

#44 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
        • 174 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

Ok,

Just so everyone knows I have established that David does work for the Moon Palace and you have to request him if you want him. I have heard that they will only assign David to you if you go for a bigger photography package though.

:)

#45 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:37 PM

Congrats to all of the new 2010 moon members on here!! I have found some amazing and very helpful reviews on here. Is anyone else getting married on the beach? CutieRosie wrote up an amazing review and had photos from her beach wedding!!

#46 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
            • 174 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hi again guys. My WC got back to me today (finally after a month) It seems that you can hire a photographer from off resort and they can be from Mexico. You just have to purchase a day pass for them.

Thought I would clear that up as I know there can be some confusion regarding this :)

#47 cb280182

cb280182
              • 107 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:32 AM

Hi, after completing many excel spreadsheets I have decided to go with the Virgin free package and add on separate extras ( horse and carriage / cocktail party) Im stuck on prices for the Hair salon on site. Ive had a good look through the posts on 2008/2009 thread and even with the search options cant find the prices. Ive tried a google search and found prices for the spa but nothing else. Can anyone help me out with this? Also has anyone had any of the soloist/trio options and what did they think? I am considering the mexican trio . thanks for all you help

#48 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                • 174 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cb280182
                  Hi, after completing many excel spreadsheets I have decided to go with the Virgin free package and add on separate extras ( horse and carriage / cocktail party) Im stuck on prices for the Hair salon on site. Ive had a good look through the posts on 2008/2009 thread and even with the search options cant find the prices. Ive tried a google search and found prices for the spa but nothing else. Can anyone help me out with this? Also has anyone had any of the soloist/trio options and what did they think? I am considering the mexican trio . thanks for all you help
                  You need to go here Palace Resorts Weddings

HTH :)

#49 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:02 AM

We are also doing the freebie wedding, but we aren't doing the cocktail hour we are just bar hopping from bar to bar around the resort complex for the evening before doing a dinner somewhere! Since its an all inclusive resort I don't really agree with paying them a bunch of money to set up stuff thats free otherwise! I may be partial to it cause its what we did for the wedding I attended there and we all had a lot of fun.

#50 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:03 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angelalanahung
                      You need to go here Palace Resorts Weddings

HTH :)
                      Search for the moon palace reviews-- cutierosie had a great on that went over costs and what she did and it was amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users