• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#31 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cb280182
    We booked through an independent but with Virgin holidays. We figured that if we just went to a first choice/ thompson we would ony get their deals but the indepedent stocks all hols and has no loyality to a particular company (plus we wanted to help a small business - they have given us great deals in the past). In the end we had to go with virgin as we wanted to fly onto Orlando for our honeymoon and 99% of the other companies didnt offer twin centres. The lady phoned up the virgin holiday line and booked us that way. I didnt pay anything as we ok-ed the free package to start with ( i know virgin offer their own upgrade but didnt want to take it straight away as i wanted to check what the hotel offered before we signed up to anything - might get a better deal booking direct with the hotel) I just realised that if we are having the catholic chapel I prob wont be able to have the decorations from the sapphire/diamond collection!!!! bummer!
    Make sure that they will give you the hotel deals and wedding package promises I am having a VERY hard time with the hotel because I went though a different company and not through my wedding coordinator or moon palace.

#32 waltandjean

waltandjean
    • 177 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

Hi Everyone! Glad this forum was started! I am getting married at the Moon Palace in November 2010!

#33 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:37 AM

hi everyone! I'm getting married may 28th at mp! soo exciting there is a 2010 thread now - wooo hooo

#34 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
        • 174 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
          hi everyone! I'm getting married may 28th at mp! soo exciting there is a 2010 thread now - wooo hooo
          Congratulations!! Can I ask what colour package you have chosen?

#35 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

i'm going for the free package, so no fancy decor for me! what about you?! :)

#36 JSimMCP

JSimMCP
            • 31 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hi everyone! Im getting married June 5th 2010. I also very excited about the 2010 thread. Yay!

#37 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
              • 174 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
                i'm going for the free package, so no fancy decor for me! what about you?! :)
                We went for the deluxe package but have no idea what colour to go for yet! :~

#38 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                • 174 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JSimMCP
                  Hi everyone! Im getting married June 5th 2010. I also very excited about the 2010 thread. Yay!
                  Congratulations! Have you chosen your colour package yet?

#39 JSimMCP

JSimMCP
                  • 31 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

Right now I have chosen the free standard package. But we are going to add a bunch on. Im waiting to see how many people are coming. What about yourself?

#40 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                    • 174 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JSimMCP
                      Right now I have chosen the free standard package. But we are going to add a bunch on. Im waiting to see how many people are coming. What about yourself?
                      We have gone for the deluxe package. Have no idea what colours to choose atm though!

I think we will hire a photography outside of the MP as I think we will get much better pictures.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users