Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#2161 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
  • Site Supporter
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

coconoir, thanks for the info.  I may look into that.  Also, thank you for the info ;)  It was very much appreciated.  I will be making a trip to the resort in May 2011 and plan on taking pictures of everything (rooms, restaurants, ceremony locations, reception locations, pools, etc).  I would be more than happy to share any of them with anyone.  I could even start a thread and post a series of pictures grouped in different categories (if this is allowed on the site).  If anyone has anything they would like a good photo of, please message me and I will start making a list. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Sure is...I did this back in late 10' I don't recall how I did it (whether the option was under membership or something) but I did.  If you can't find the option, I would ask the administrators of the site, I'm quite sure they can point you in the right direction. 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blondy 

I didn't know paying the $20 was an option!

#2162 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:02 AM

I have several pictures of areas of the hotel to share if someone makes a thread. 

#2163 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

I have started the thread "Pictuers of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel" Please post away and thanks so much 

Originally Posted by alison15 

I have several pictures of areas of the hotel to share if someone makes a thread. 

#2164 nheche

nheche
        • Site Supporter
        • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:58 PM

If you pay the $30, you can open all attachments without having to do annoying posts to meet the 150 quickly!

#2165 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
          • Site Supporter
          • 261 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:14 PM

Where is the option to pay the $30 to allowing viewing of attachments located?  I am more than happy to contribute $ to this site, it is full of so much amazing info!

#2166 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
            • Site Supporter
            • 261 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

Nevermind, I found it.  Thanks for the info.

#2167 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Glad you found it!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Nevermind, I found it.  Thanks for the info.

#2168 kyndall

kyndall
                • 151 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

I am sure it's user error (me) but I can't find this thread and would love to see it.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I have started the thread "Pictuers of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel" Please post away and thanks so much 

#2169 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Type in Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by kyndall 

I am sure it's user error (me) but I can't find this thread and would love to see it.

#2170 SZanjan

SZanjan
                    • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

Can anyone help a newly engaged newbie with information or pictures of Cancun Palace? We are planning to have our legal ceremony at home then head to Cancun Palace for a symbolic ceremony and expect approximately 50 of our 165 invited guests to come. We will want a semi private rehearsal dinner Friday and a ceremony and private reception Saturday night. I am having trouble getting a response. I have emailed my request and also emailed the Miami office with no response...Please help! We want an October wedding so I need to hurry 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users