Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#2141 smanriquez

• 53 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

Janina Mendoza is also my Miami office coordinator.  She is awesome!  She gets back to me right away, answers any questions about booking rooms and is very professional.  4/30/2011 is getting close!  whoo hoo!

Originally Posted by summergirl 

My wedding is in Jan 2011 Moon and my wedding coordinator is Janina Mendoza, I have never had a problem with her,  My cousin got married in 2009, she had Janina and she told me she was great :) .. I Google her and she has good reviews.

Before submitting my info I requested her to be my coordinator.

She is been really helpful and putting me in contact with my wedding coordinator in Mexico right away.

I can't wait for my special day :)

Hey Jess.. are you asking her for free nights? or a free presidential suite?? LOL.. Maybe you are asking for to many things, hey nothing is free... gotta pay ...!!!!!!

Karma..Karma Karma....:)

#2142 smanriquez

• 53 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

I'm getting married at the Tucan Gazebo.  The walk way looks reall long.  Any idea of the distance of the walk way up to the gazebo?  Every time I ask my WC, she sends me a picture but doesnt say the distance.  Any idea??  Thanks!

Originally Posted by lbbMPC 

the Venado Terrace is in the very top right corner of the map ... its on the border between Nizuc and Grand.  thats where we're having our reception at Jan 30 ... figured it was a little out of the way and not as many random people will be walking by, right on the beach and we're staying in Sunrise, so I wanted to get our guests out to a different part of the resort for a change of scenary.  our wedding is in the Bugambilias Gazebo.

I liked the Tucan Gazebo but didn't want a 10 mile walk from my room to the gazebo!

Attached Files

#2143 alison15

• 356 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

The walkway up to the Tucan gazebo is fairly long.  It is where we had our cocktail hour.  He are pictures of me and DH arriving after taking pictures on the beach.  The first is us at the beginning of the walkway and then arriving so it should help you determine distance.

#2144 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

thanks for the pictures. you were such a beautiful bride. 

#2145 MissMarie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

I am new on this but I would love to see your wedding pictures.  I am getting married there in the summer and leaning toward the Amber collection

Thanks so much

#2146 smanriquez

• 53 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:41 AM

Thank you for the picture.  This really gives me an idea of how long the walk way is.. You looked stunning!

#2147 JennW818

• 267 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

Are there any past Moon Palace brides who did pre-travel brochures that would be willing to share her template with me???  I love the idea of sending something out with luggage tags, but I do not have a creative bone in my body!  I would appreciate your help on this soooooo much!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#2148 alison15

• 356 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

Here is mine. I did it in publisher and made it a PDF. 

#2149 alison15

• 356 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

I guess the attachement isn't there

Attached Files

#2150 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

Alison your brochure looks great! Would you be willing to post the publisher version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users