Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#201 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • Jr. Member
  • 310 posts

    Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vgirl17
    Thanks! Oh, I was going to try and make my own runner. I'm sure if they offered it they would want to charge an arm and a leg for it! :) CutieRosie got married on the beach there and it was beautiful. Try to search her name to find her MP review and there are some pics in there.

    I know what you mean! I try to lay low with the coordinators but as our date gets closer there is just some info that I need to nail down :)
    I was thinking..another option (just incase) could have flowers as your pathway! Just an idea. =)
    24 Rooms Booked!

    #202 Jodimichelle

    Jodimichelle
    • Jr. Member
    • 310 posts

      Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

      HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS?!?!

      My finace and I are planning on staying in Mexico for our Honeymoon. We were thinking about Secrets Maroma..or Maroma Beach. I would like opinions please.. Where are you girls staying for your Honeymmooon?!?!?
      24 Rooms Booked!

      #203 vgirl17

      vgirl17
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

      Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
      I was thinking..another option (just incase) could have flowers as your pathway! Just an idea. =)
      Funny you should say that because I was going to use the white runner AND flower petals down the sides!! LOL!! :) I want it all!!! Hahahahha!

      #204 Jodimichelle

      Jodimichelle
      • Jr. Member
      • 310 posts

        Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by vgirl17
        Funny you should say that because I was going to use the white runner AND flower petals down the sides!! LOL!! :) I want it all!!! Hahahahha!
        That would look awesome! So since we are discussing flowers.. I emailed my contact (for now) and asked her to send me information on their florist. Email, website, phone number..Because I want to know what flowers are available for the summer months..How they are arranged.. etc.
        24 Rooms Booked!

        #205 vgirl17

        vgirl17
        • Jr. Member
        • 315 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
        • LocationVacaville, CA

        Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:56 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
        That would look awesome! So since we are discussing flowers.. I emailed my contact (for now) and asked her to send me information on their florist. Email, website, phone number..Because I want to know what flowers are available for the summer months..How they are arranged.. etc.
        OOohh... let me know what she tells you! I do have this Flower Sheet from the Moon Palace that list some of the flowers they offer...

         

         

        Attached Files



        #206 Jodimichelle

        Jodimichelle
        • Jr. Member
        • 310 posts

          Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

          Thanks, but I am unable to view the site. It says I do not have permission. Maybe I do not have enough points =(
          24 Rooms Booked!

          #207 vgirl17

          vgirl17
          • Jr. Member
          • 315 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
          • LocationVacaville, CA

          Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:50 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
          Thanks, but I am unable to view the site. It says I do not have permission. Maybe I do not have enough points =(
          I think you need like 150 POSTS to open stuff... just say Hi to the Newbies to have more Posts :)

          #208 ashnic2005

          ashnic2005
          • Jr. Member
          • 274 posts

            Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

            Recent Email response from my WC
            ________________________________
            Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,
            the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length
            In order to book venues please confirm.
            usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the d©cor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.
            Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!
             

             


            #209 vgirl17

            vgirl17
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

            Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ashnic2005
            Recent Email response from my WC
            ________________________________
            Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,
            the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length
            In order to book venues please confirm.
            usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the d©cor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.
            Thank you for this information Ash!!!! :) Just what I needed!!!

            #210 indy_chic

            indy_chic
            • Jr. Member
            • 336 posts

              Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

              How are you all handling your invites? Are you including rate information with your invitation in addition to info about the hotel?




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users