Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#191 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hi Ladies, Does anyone have any information on the salon at MP? Prices for hair style, specific stylist that I should request, ect?? Thanks!

#192 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
      Hi Ladies, Does anyone have any information on the salon at MP? Prices for hair style, specific stylist that I should request, ect?? Thanks!
      I would type in Moon Palace Review and see if any of the girls wrote about it... I am pretty sure that Cutie Rosie included it in her review!

#193 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
      • 380 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ashnic2005
        How low did the rates drop.
        I had my rates quoted around April and there's a drop of about $45 dollars for a 3-night and about $72 for a 5-night stay since then.

Quote:
        See attachment below. I don't know if it has been updated, I only got this a few months ago.

Attached Files

#194 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
        • 426 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

Thanks doblauvelt, I still don't know exactly how this site works, but I can't open attachments yet. I think it's because I don't have enough points?? If there's another way that I could see it...possibly email I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

#195 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
          • 310 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by vgirl17
            The gazebos do come with a red mat type runner, but the red won't go with our wedding colors so I wanted to make a custom white runner. The beach weddings come with a more sturdy brown/tan runner that looks really nice on the beach so I wouldn't worry about that :)

Thanks FMrs.M :) I just sent her an e-mail with a bunch of other requests and questions earlier today so I'll save this one for another e-mail. I don't want to overload her with too many questions or else she'll never get back to me! LOL! :)

Did you find out if they will customize a white runner for you? I would assume they would...If anything bring it with you! I did not notice what color the runner was for the beach weddings. I need to find people who got married on the beach to see how they set it up.

Hope it works out for you!

I have so many questions too, but my wedding is not until July 3. I do not want to get on their annoying side just yet!
            24 Rooms Booked!

#196 vgirl17

vgirl17
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
            Did you find out if they will customize a white runner for you? I would assume they would...If anything bring it with you! I did not notice what color the runner was for the beach weddings. I need to find people who got married on the beach to see how they set it up.

Hope it works out for you!

I have so many questions too, but my wedding is not until July 3. I do not want to get on their annoying side just yet!
            Thanks! Oh, I was going to try and make my own runner. I'm sure if they offered it they would want to charge an arm and a leg for it! :) CutieRosie got married on the beach there and it was beautiful. Try to search her name to find her MP review and there are some pics in there.

I know what you mean! I try to lay low with the coordinators but as our date gets closer there is just some info that I need to nail down :)

#197 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:32 AM

Quote:
              Thanks doblauvelt, I still don't know exactly how this site works, but I can't open attachments yet. I think it's because I don't have enough points?? If there's another way that I could see it...possibly email I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
              I opened it and it says special hair style for brides is $42 and a practice run is $49 per hour.... keep saying hi to all the noobies and you will be at 150 posts in no time and able to open up attachments!

#198 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:15 AM

oh is that how you get points? i've always wondered!!

the process of getting a reply to an email is very slow, about a month!!! but im not in any real hurry so i don't mind too much.

$42 for hair is really good!
                a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#199 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                • 545 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:16 AM

oh is that how you get points? i've always wondered!!

the process of getting a reply to an email is very slow, about a month!!! but im not in any real hurry so i don't mind too much.

$42 for hair is really good!
                  a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#200 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                  • 426 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    I opened it and it says special hair style for brides is $42 and a practice run is $49 per hour.... keep saying hi to all the noobies and you will be at 150 posts in no time and able to open up attachments!
                    Great, Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users