Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1711 vgirl17

vgirl17
  • Jr. Member
  • 315 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Our pics are in!!!! They're FABULOUS!!!! Here is a link to our Wedding slideshow if anyone wants to take a look :)

Veronica & Patrick - Moon Palace April 24, 2010 - Tammsphotos.com

#1712 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • Member
  • 545 posts

    Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vgirl17
    Our pics are in!!!! They're FABULOUS!!!! Here is a link to our Wedding slideshow if anyone wants to take a look :)

    Veronica & Patrick - Moon Palace April 24, 2010 - Tammsphotos.com
    oh.


    my.


    god!

    it looks just AMAZING! can i bombard you with questions?!

    how many guests did you have? what time of day was your wedding? where did you have your cocktail hour? where did you have your reception? did you hire a DJ?

    it looks just so amazing, i love your dress you look like a film star! your little bridesmaid is sooooo cute!

    the details you put into the day are amaznig, i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as they look like they did! fabulous photos. many many congratulations!
    a UK bride :)

    35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

    My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

    #1713 alison15

    alison15
    • Jr. Member
    • 356 posts

      Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by vgirl17
      Our pics are in!!!! They're FABULOUS!!!! Here is a link to our Wedding slideshow if anyone wants to take a look :)

      Veronica & Patrick - Moon Palace April 24, 2010 - Tammsphotos.com
      Oh my, so beautiful!! I love your picture and everything looks so great! Congratulations. You have to be so happy with your pics!

      #1714 vgirl17

      vgirl17
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

      Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Woodsylou
      oh.


      my.


      god!

      it looks just AMAZING! can i bombard you with questions?!

      how many guests did you have? what time of day was your wedding? where did you have your cocktail hour? where did you have your reception? did you hire a DJ?

      it looks just so amazing, i love your dress you look like a film star! your little bridesmaid is sooooo cute!

      the details you put into the day are amaznig, i hope everyone enjoyed it as much as they look like they did! fabulous photos. many many congratulations!
      LOL!!! Thank you!!! We do love how they came out :)

      We had 36 guests total, our wedding was at 5:00pm, we didn't have a cocktail hour because our reception started at 7:00pm and it gave everyone a chance to go freshen up and hang out at the lobby bar while we took pics, also they could go to the recetption site a little early and start getting drinks there from the bartender. Our reception was on the Caribbean Terrace on the Grand Side, we only got the iPod and speaker package and added upgraded lighting to the package.

      Thanks :) One of the bridesmaids is my daughter and both of the Jr. bridesmaids are my daughters. The little flower girl is my friend/bridesmaid and the best man's little girl :) She was SOOOO CUTE!!!!

      Yeah, everyone had a blast! It was so much fun!!

      #1715 vgirl17

      vgirl17
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

      Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alison15
      Oh my, so beautiful!! I love your picture and everything looks so great! Congratulations. You have to be so happy with your pics!
      Thank you! We are ecstatic with how they turned out :)

      #1716 michelle2011

      michelle2011
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by vgirl17
        Our pics are in!!!! They're FABULOUS!!!! Here is a link to our Wedding slideshow if anyone wants to take a look :)

        Veronica & Patrick - Moon Palace April 24, 2010 - Tammsphotos.com
        Beautiful photos, stunning!!

        Good luck Louise can't wait to hear all about your wedding when your home :o) xx

        #1717 Nicyx

        Nicyx
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,914 posts

          Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

          THREAD CRASHING..... :-)

          I just had to stop by to say :

          GOOD LUCK LOUISE...

          Wishing you and your hubby to be a fantastic day.... Look forward to hearing ALL about it :-) xoxox

          #1718 Nicyx

          Nicyx
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,914 posts

            Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by vgirl17
            Our pics are in!!!! They're FABULOUS!!!! Here is a link to our Wedding slideshow if anyone wants to take a look :)

            Veronica & Patrick - Moon Palace April 24, 2010 - Tammsphotos.com
            Sorry to thread crash for a 2nd time.... I stopped by to say good luck to Louise, and couldnt leave without having a nosey at your pix, and OH MY GOD im so glad i did.... They are fabulous :-)
            You are one beautiful bride. Congratulations x

            #1719 vgirl17

            vgirl17
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

            Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicyx
            Sorry to thread crash for a 2nd time.... I stopped by to say good luck to Louise, and couldnt leave without having a nosey at your pix, and OH MY GOD im so glad i did.... They are fabulous :-)
            You are one beautiful bride. Congratulations x
            That's so sweet!! Thanks! :)

            #1720 FutureMsMoulton

            FutureMsMoulton
            • Member
            • 762 posts

              Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:28 AM

              Veronica- Your pictures are amazing!

              Woodsylou-- Its almost here!!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!!




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users