Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#161 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • Jr. Member
  • 310 posts

    Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vgirl17
    Does anyone know the measurements of the gazebo aisles (just inside the gazebos...not the whole walkway leading up to it)? I want to make an aisle runner and have searched what seems like every post and still can't find it! I know HaleGrifa made a runner too but I can't find the measurements anywhere....
    Hi..I do not know the measurements..Why they do not supply us with aisle runners? Or you just want to make your own? I am getting married on the beach, I never thought to about the aisle runners..Hmm now you got me thinking! I hope someone on here knows your measurement answer and if they supply you with one!
    24 Rooms Booked!

    #162 FutureMsMoulton

    FutureMsMoulton
    • Member
    • 762 posts

      Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

      JodiMichelle- Did you check out CutieRosie's Review it has photos of the beach wedding ceremony.

      VGirl- I would call your rep and ask them to get the info for you-- or just place a general call to which ever office you are working with!

      Woodsy- I would say pay the extra money for other peoples luggage and bring down everything that you need at once. I have read a lot of girls whos stuff got hung up at Customs and then you know where everything is!

      #163 vgirl17

      vgirl17
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

      Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:03 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
      Hi..I do not know the measurements..Why they do not supply us with aisle runners? Or you just want to make your own? I am getting married on the beach, I never thought to about the aisle runners..Hmm now you got me thinking! I hope someone on here knows your measurement answer and if they supply you with one!
      The gazebos do come with a red mat type runner, but the red won't go with our wedding colors so I wanted to make a custom white runner. The beach weddings come with a more sturdy brown/tan runner that looks really nice on the beach so I wouldn't worry about that :)

      Thanks FMrs.M :) I just sent her an e-mail with a bunch of other requests and questions earlier today so I'll save this one for another e-mail. I don't want to overload her with too many questions or else she'll never get back to me! LOL! :)

      #164 cb280182

      cb280182
      • Newbie
      • 107 posts

        Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:08 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Woodsylou
        Hi

        I'm a MP Bride, getting married on the 30th July 2010 at 4pm. I'm very excited!

        it's nice to find a 2010 thread and also nice to see some uk brides on here! just because i wonder if the UK girls are having any probs with things like people booking, or getting things transported to Mexico?!

        how's everyone's plans coming along?

        xx
        HI! I'm a UK bride. Things arent too bad at the moment with planning but having problems with getting our birth certificates legalised (my partner was born in south africa and the FCO wont legalise foreign docs so have to go to a solicitor and get a cover sheet signed and then they will legalise it- very long winded!) How have you got on with all the paperwork?
        People booking is another matter! I decided i'm not going to stress over it, I have given people save the dates and also invites so they know where and when and have had over a year to save. I know its a big ask for people to come and I havent pressured anyone into coming. I know a few people that could afford to come but havent booked but it all depends whats important to them. I wont think any less of people that dont come but will have a special bond with people that make the effort. How are you doing with bookings?
        x

        #165 TonyandTricia

        TonyandTricia
        • Jr. Member
        • 426 posts

          Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
          Welcome Jodi are you finding that the months are flying by really fast?

          Tricia- How is all of the planning going? Are you bringing down anything for the reception tables? I was thinking if we wanted to coordinate and trade items to use that would save us money and suitcase space!

          Just saw this!!

          I haven't decided on anything yet for the reception tables, but if you had something in mind I may be up for trading/coordinating items! Let me know!

          #166 TonyandTricia

          TonyandTricia
          • Jr. Member
          • 426 posts

            Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

            Hi Ladies,

            Thanks for all of the info! I am always getting on here and trying to find some pointers. I thought I'd share something of my own this time. Here are my STD's. I have no idea how big these pictures will show up. This is my first time posting a picture. Next step is the AHR invites...

            Click the image to open in full size.

            Click the image to open in full size.

            #167 vgirl17

            vgirl17
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

            Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
            Hi Ladies,

            Thanks for all of the info! I am always getting on here and trying to find some pointers. I thought I'd share something of my own this time. Here are my STD's. I have no idea how big these pictures will show up. This is my first time posting a picture. Next step is the AHR invites...

            Click the image to open in full size.

            Click the image to open in full size.
            Very nice STD's! You did a great job!

            #168 vgirl17

            vgirl17
            • Jr. Member
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

            Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cb280182
            I decided i'm not going to stress over it, I have given people save the dates and also invites so they know where and when and have had over a year to save. I know its a big ask for people to come and I havent pressured anyone into coming. I know a few people that could afford to come but havent booked but it all depends whats important to them. I wont think any less of people that dont come but will have a special bond with people that make the effort. How are you doing with bookings?
            x
            I completely agree with you! That's how I see it too :) I figure I did my job by sending out the Save The Dates and a reminder postcard so if they want to come they can look further into it. I was thinking about not sending out the invites until after Christmas and having the RSVPs due 2/17/10 that way if people are going to Meixco they will already have their travel dates and I can have them add it to the RSVPs so that I can get OOT bags and stuff together :) We are going to have a blast no matter what so those that don't go will just be missing out!

            #169 indy_chic

            indy_chic
            • Jr. Member
            • 336 posts

              Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:22 PM

              Great STD's ! They look great :) Did u use a template?

              #170 TonyandTricia

              TonyandTricia
              • Jr. Member
              • 426 posts

                Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:38 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by indy_chic
                Great STD's ! They look great :) Did u use a template?
                Thanks! I'd love to take credit, but they are actually from Ana de Roux Ana de Roux {Custom Invitations, Stationery & Design}




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users