Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1521 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:10 AM

i felt exactly the same! and so happy to hear that arceffices was great, as that's where we're having our reception :)
    a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1522 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
    • 225 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

Does anyone have a map of moon palace resort. We are trying to link a map to our wedding website so ppl can see where they are staying and where locations are.

#1523 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

i have one ashley emailed. if you give me your email addy i'll email you it. it's big (7MB)
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1524 alison15

alison15
        • 356 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Leigh17
          Yep, it's $300 per room. At their prices, it won't take long to spend the $300.
          Yeah, their spa prices are a little high. My FI and I were at Aventura Spa Palace for a wedding back in November. At that time every room got a credit for $150 toward the Spa. We each got a 90 min massage and it ended up costing us $77 after the $150 credit. But the massage was awesome!!

Since everyone will have this credit, as soon as you get there book your spa services, otherwise it may be hard to get in. Also if the MP spa is the same as ASP, they have this hydrotherapy room for you to relax in before your massage, it is really nice too. I didn't give myself enough time before the massage to enjoy it. So if you are scheduling your massage make sure you budget time for that as well.

This makes me soo excited. I cannot wait to be there.

#1525 KGirl99

KGirl99
          • 189 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

Anybody has an updated map of the Moon Palace Resort? My WC sent me a map but it's the old one which does not even have the Grand Side where some of my guests are staying! I tried to download one at the Palace Resorts website but I couldn;t.

#1526 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
            • 394 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

Hi Everyone!
              Veronica AKA VGirl just posted her review from her wedding last month. It's very detailed with pics! Check it out...

#1527 anabrina

anabrina
              • 49 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

I really liked her review very detailed but to the point. This forum has been so helpful I don't know what I would've done without it. Its relieved so much stress.
                http://tickers.Ticke....0fbf/event.png

http://www.divineorderphotography.com/ I love his work and the prices are very reasonable specially for Destination Weddings...

#1528 asbarret

asbarret
                • 217 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

omg. Mrs D, your post made me soooo happy! glad you are having the time of your life. can't wait to hear from you when you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1529 vgirl17

vgirl17
                  • 315 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
                  • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

Thanks Girls! I forgot to mention that I had FINALLY posted my Review on here but I see the word is now out :) Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions :)

#1530 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
                  • 225 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by angelalanahung
                    Hi,

My wedding coordinator is Cristina Doblado. Is she anyone else's WC? I sent her an email 3 weeks ago and I have heard nothing back. I did send another email a week ago to make sure she got my first email but I still got no response.

I am a little concerned at how competant she is going to be if she can't even reply to my questions on email. Has she taken ages to reply to anyone elses emails?

they generally respond faster once you get into the 70 day mark. My WC is Claudia and she has been responding at a fast rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users