#1291 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1292 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vgirl17
    We're back!!!! We just flew back on Sunday night and it was straight back to work for both of us since then! We had an AMAZING wedding!!!! I'll try to post some pics that family took (we're still waiting for our pro photos) and will try to get together a review, etc.. asap!! :) We did get one teaser pic from our photographer that I will post in my siggy :)
    Congratulations!!!
    24 Rooms Booked!

#1293 kathryn190

kathryn190
    • 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

Hi All,

I'm in contact with Deco cancun for decoration for the evening reception is anybody else using them/or used them in the past?? should i be haggling with the price - i'm not very good at that! any help is appreciated :)
      30 people heading out to Mexico!!
      http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png

#1294 vgirl17

vgirl17
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

OK ladies, here's a quick slideshow I put together of some of the pics we've gotten from some of our guests... hope it works!

VGirl's Wedding Slideshow

#1295 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
      • 183 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Thanks, vgirl!

#1296 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
        • 274 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kathryn190
          Hi All,

I'm in contact with Deco cancun for decoration for the evening reception is anybody else using them/or used them in the past?? should i be haggling with the price - i'm not very good at that! any help is appreciated :)
          Hi Kathryn,

I am using Decocancun aka Zuniga for my wedding decorations. I have told them what my budget was for things and they have worked with me. I think it just depends on what you are getting. Not as low as I would like but good enough. Also, the other companies such as PSAV and J&S are like that as well...
          Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1297 KGirl99

KGirl99
          • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

Anyone have any ideas for centerpieces on a budget? I got a quote from MP that the centerpieces were about $50 each. I will be bringing my own votive candles and wrap them with fake grass but I was looking for at least one catchy centerpiece per table. I love the floral centerpieces from DecoCancun but at $150 per centerpiece, that would just be breaking the bank

#1298 jackie_c

jackie_c
            • 431 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:34 AM

Quote:
              OK ladies, here's a quick slideshow I put together of some of the pics we've gotten from some of our guests... hope it works!

Gorgeous pics. You looked beautiful and the dress was stunning (were you super hot in it?). Your flower girl is sooo cute and the colors for the ceremony looked great!

#1299 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

Quote:

Loved the photos!!! Question- where did you or your bridesmaids get those flowers pieces for the hair!??!?! are they real?!?
                24 Rooms Booked!

#1300 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
                • 310 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:21 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KGirl99
                  Anyone have any ideas for centerpieces on a budget? I got a quote from MP that the centerpieces were about $50 each. I will be bringing my own votive candles and wrap them with fake grass but I was looking for at least one catchy centerpiece per table. I love the floral centerpieces from DecoCancun but at $150 per centerpiece, that would just be breaking the bank
                  Hi.. What centerpieces were you looking at that were $50.00.
                  24 Rooms Booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users