Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1281 asbarret

asbarret
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:44 AM

indy chic..........that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. hope you can muster out another one =(

#1282 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by indy_chic
      OMG I just typed a MP review that took me over 2 hours - and it DIDN'T LOAD !!! It told me I had logged in since but I only had the 1 browser open to press the back button. I press the back button and my entire review field is EMPTY !!
      What a complete waste of time
      That is so frustrating! I hope you don't give up, I would really like to hear your review! I would try first typing in a word doc so you can save it and then copy and paste just in case it were to happen again.

#1283 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
      • 60 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by asbarret
        MRoades...........I'm new to the world of DIY... can you tell me where you got your great logo and how you put it all over your OOT bag stuff?? I mean, I need details. I'm a complete novice here!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

We made our own logo. Logos are really easy to make! We designed it in powerpoint. We got lucky and my FI found a great clipart picture we loved (the one we used). Then we just took the picture and set it the oval shape we inserted in the document. It was super easy! Do you know much about powerpoint? If not, I can try and put together more detailed instructions for you. I'm sure you can play around with it and figure out. It's pretty easy.

We then just used Avery labels and stuck those on everything. So once we were done with the logo in powerpoint, we inserted into word in our templates.

All the ideas same from other wonderful BDW brides! Search OOT bags and you will find everything you need. For the key card holder, I got that template from someone else on the site....then we then used the avery iron on lables.

Everything was really easy.

Good Luck!

I just can't believe we leave 2 weeks from TODAY!!!!!!! By this time...2 weeks from now, we will be at the resort!

#1284 alison15

alison15
        • 356 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MRhoades0219
          We made our own logo. Logos are really easy to make! We designed it in powerpoint. We got lucky and my FI found a great clipart picture we loved (the one we used). Then we just took the picture and set it the oval shape we inserted in the document. It was super easy! Do you know much about powerpoint? If not, I can try and put together more detailed instructions for you. I'm sure you can play around with it and figure out. It's pretty easy.

We then just used Avery labels and stuck those on everything. So once we were done with the logo in powerpoint, we inserted into word in our templates.

All the ideas same from other wonderful BDW brides! Search OOT bags and you will find everything you need. For the key card holder, I got that template from someone else on the site....then we then used the avery iron on lables.

Everything was really easy.

Good Luck!

I just can't believe we leave 2 weeks from TODAY!!!!!!! By this time...2 weeks from now, we will be at the resort!

Wow 2 weeks! I wish I was that close. Good luck and hopefully everything is falling into place.

#1285 asbarret

asbarret
          • 217 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

thanks for the info. i know power point..so im sure i can figure that out. and you just printed your logo on to plain stickers that you bought??

2 weeks is so exciting!!

#1286 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
            • 60 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:13 PM

Here are the 2 main templates we used (hopefully they upload ok)!

Avery makes all kinds of different size labels...so we just picked the right size labels up from Walmart that match the word document templates.

Attached Files

#1287 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MRhoades0219
                Thanks!

The first aid kit came with:
                2 cleansing wipes
                2 Johnson and Johnson First Aid gauze pads (One 2-pack) 2"" x 2""
                2 Band-Aid brand knuckle adhesive bandages
                3 Band-Aid brand flexible fabric adhesive bandages 3/4"" x 3""
                3 Band-Aid brand flexible fabric adhesive bandages

I then added the other stuff!

I found them for 1.50 and bought them. I really didnt feel like searching for them, so I just took all 37 of them and took their entire stock. I have to go back and buy a few more!

I will be adding...excedrin, pepto for now!
                24 Rooms Booked!

#1288 vgirl17

vgirl17
                • 315 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

We're back!!!! We just flew back on Sunday night and it was straight back to work for both of us since then! We had an AMAZING wedding!!!! I'll try to post some pics that family took (we're still waiting for our pro photos) and will try to get together a review, etc.. asap!! :) We did get one teaser pic from our photographer that I will post in my siggy :)

#1289 alison15

alison15
                • 356 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

Congratulations Veronica!! I cannot wait to see pictures. Glad the wedding turned out amazing!!

#1290 Janelley100

Janelley100
                  • 297 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

Congrats Vgirl! What a beautiful photo in the siggy.....your dress looked amazing!!! Can't wait to read your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users