• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1091 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cb280182
    I cant believe it, i emailed my WC, Cristina, 4 weeks ago with basic questions trying to book the evening meal and how many songs for the ceremony etc I will need and I still havent had an email back. Yet some of you have your restaurants booked, menus choosen, cake favour and decorations picked, the lot. We fly out in 7 weeks time. i'm getting so peeved. I know loads of people are saying it works out once you get there but coming from the UK I really feel like im going into this blind. i'm only getting married once and I want to minimise the 'what ifs' and have time to organise alternatives. i've already been stung once with the bouquets and only found that out by sear luck and was able to get some real touch flowers which will be ready in time. lord give me patience.....
    I felt the same way you did! Breathe first off. Then send an email to the Miami wedding office saying you are very upset with the service and how long its been since you emailed and they will usually get you a new wedding coordinator or have your contact you directly. Resend the list of questions.

#1092 navi2010

navi2010
    • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi!!!
      I am looking for any advice, tips, help etc. Wedding is at MP on July 2010. We also have chosen the complimentary pkg. I'm not sure what to plan ahead with and what we wait to do at arrival. Please share any help you have, I will greatly appreciate it:)
      navi

#1093 navi2010

navi2010
      • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

Any help is appreciated!

#1094 navi2010

navi2010
        • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hi!!!
          I am looking for any advice, tips, help etc. Wedding is at MP on July 2010. We also have chosen the complimentary pkg. I'm not sure what to plan ahead with and what we wait to do at arrival. Please share any help you have, I will greatly appreciate it:)
          navi

#1095 asbarret

asbarret
          • 217 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Ashnic! thanks for the detailed list of stuff. the personalized crossword is sooo cute!

#1096 asbarret

asbarret
            • 217 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

navi, i would recommend that you read this entire forum as well as the 2008-2009 forum (it is so long it took me two weeks to read) for a wealth of info if you haven't already done so.

#1097 indy_chic

indy_chic
              • 336 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by alison15
                Are you having an indoor reception or are you playing extra for the plated?

They only offer plated service indoors. Outdoors dinners are buffet style.

#1098 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                • 426 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

Hi ladies, I hope that all of your planning is going good! I'm super slow on my review I know. I keep thinking I'll go in and edit it to make it more reaonabe, but I've been so busy I may just post as is.

#1099 indy_chic

indy_chic
                  • 336 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tonyandtricia
                    hi ladies, i hope that all of your planning is going good! I'm super slow on my review i know. I keep thinking i'll go in and edit it to make it more reaonabe, but i've been so busy i may just post as is.
                    do it!! Do it !!! Do it!!! :)

#1100 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
                    • 274 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
                      Hi ladies, I hope that all of your planning is going good! I'm super slow on my review I know. I keep thinking I'll go in and edit it to make it more reaonabe, but I've been so busy I may just post as is.
                      YAY!!! I can't wait until you post it!
                      Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users