| Originally Posted by Jodimichelle |
Thank you thank you. I believe mine will be buffet since we are outdoors! I have to ask how I can choose. My WC gave me a huge menu. Not sure if i can switch thngs on the menu though.
Wow June 19th is just around the corner!!!
Are you doing OOT bags? IF so what did you put in them?
Are you bringing anything extra with you?
I just got my sample sashes. I plan on bringing them.
What is your color scheme? Who is your DJ? and Photographer?
I think from now on I am going to take it easy. I am constantly stressing things....I am stressing about school...my job... and we are about to purchase a house. So if I can be less stressed with the planning and know that when we get there everything will work out..it will really help me out!!
Yes, don't stress everything will fall into place. You have a lot on your plate so don't worry extremely about the wedding it will all be taken care of. And of course, you will find this forum very helpful. There is no sense of recreating the wheel. The brides before have been of GREAT help.
*Main color scheme is: Various shades of Pink and Canary Yellow. (With undertones of Silver/Glitz).
*For the photographer I am using TAMMS photos the link is below for her information and here are some weddings she has done at Moon Palace. Her prices are very reasonable: Andrea & Nick Anne & Ryan Lorrie & Jeff Gina & Jimmy Tameka & Jason
*For the DJ we are using J&S. At first I had picked PSAV but I found out through the grapevine that J&S has better equipment.
*For the OTT bags, we are putting in the following items (have about 30 bags):
1. Mini first aid to go kits from johnson and johnson. I got them for a $1.00 each off of ebay or they are at Walmart.
2. Bath and body works bath foam (for the Jacuzzi)- from Ebay
3. Bath and body works small scented votive candles- from Ebay
Here is the link, she sales almost every scent of candle at $1.00 a candle. Bath & Body Works / Slatkin Co. Votive Candles *U Pick* Warm Vanilla Sugar - eBay (item 320498323913 end time May-06-10 10:26:12 PDT)
4. Personalized matches
5. Pepto Bismol, Selzer, Imodium, Advil, Tylenol Sinus, blistex and playing cards from: Minimus.biz - for all your travel size needs
6. signature carmel PopCorn (they have 4 flavors): Personalized Caramel Corn - Wedding Favor - WeddingFavors.com
7. At a Crossword Puzzle about us. I got this from Etsy.com. It is great because it gives your guest fun facts about you as a couple and its fun to do. www.LoveSmartDesign.com
*WOW!! we are bring so many extras! lol I am actually planning on shipping some of these out in advance. If you want to know where I got any of this stuff, just let me know. I am pretty good at finding bargains :-) Everything came from online stores except for the picture frames (TJMAXX).
-Freeze Dried Rose Pedals
-votive Candles (70)
-Welcome Bags (some should be delivered to room)
-Picture Frames for tables
-Thank you umbrella
-Favors for Welcome Dinner
-Welcome dinner Bingo
-Table cloths and napkins