Sign in to follow this  

Hi there, I know that you can either leave your welcome baskets at the front desk or you can pay a $3 delivery charge.

I'm still finishing my baskets, so far I have

tylenol

chapstick

hand sanitizer

little customized packets of Margarita mix

funny sunglasses

itinerary

Thank you note

I feel like i'm missing some stuff!

what are you girls putting in yours?

Does anyone know how you are credited for the 7 complimentary nights should you book 75 room nights ?? If you book thru MP directly, it seems very straight forward but what if you book with tour operator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
Does anyone know how you are credited for the 7 complimentary nights should you book 75 room nights ?? If you book thru MP directly, it seems very straight forward but what if you book with tour operator?
as it has been stated before in this thread, usually it is credited IF you book the rooms via a group contract. sometimes the resort will make exceptions but you need to ask them or have your TA ask them.

I do my bookings through a wholesaler AND get the provisions written into the contract.

I have had them give us the credit w/out the group contract but it is not guaranteed. it is reviewed on a case by case basis. AGAIN, we always get the free credits, upgrades, complimentary events written into our group contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelley100 View Post
On a lighter note...have you all ordered your dresses? I just ordered mine last night and I'm so excited. I got it from one of the online knock off shops in China. I read tons of reviews on the pro's and cons and just decided that I would shoot for the moon and be happy if I got a pretty dress that fit! I put a link to the dress I ordered below. :)

Wedding Dresses - Sheath Dress with Sweetheart Dropped Waist - WD0645

wow awesome dress and the price is great too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSimMCP View Post
Hi everyone! Does anyone have any suggestions on how and when to distribute OOT bags. I would realy like them to be in the rooms when the guest arrive but is that possible? Any information would help. Thanks a bunch.-Jenna
I am also doing the same thing and have the same exact question.We are planning on doing canvas bags and buyin gall the stuff for it here and then hoping to assemble it there, but I am not sure if that is even possible or how we are going to bring it there..So please keep me posted with peoples responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
I am also doing the same thing and have the same exact question.We are planning on doing canvas bags and buyin gall the stuff for it here and then hoping to assemble it there, but I am not sure if that is even possible or how we are going to bring it there..So please keep me posted with peoples responses!

You may find more info in the OOT thread :)

Hi everyone! I'm a May 29th, 2010 Moon Palace bride and I'm having a Catholic ceremony. Is anyone else doing a Catholic ceremnony? Has anyone else had experience with Fr. Aguilar? Is he the priest people are saying has poor English? Also, did you pick all of your readings beforehand and submit them to him months in advance or did you do that when you got on site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
OMG I just booked Tamm's Photos!!!! It seems so much more real when you start booking and finalizing things even though the wedding is months away!

I have seen nothing but good reviews, they said they just did weddings at Moon Palace in November and December, I really hope those brides post their pics!

Yes, I was impressed with the pictures too. What I like especially was the husband-wife team... The prices were very reasonable and you don;t have to pay for traveling cost.... That is why I chose them too.