Sign in to follow this  

That is so funny that we are getting married in the same Gazebo! :)

I was going to do the ballroom too, but I wanted to make sure our wedding was later...so it won't be soo hot.

We will be arriving on the 26th and leaving on June 2nd. From what I have read from other posts, I think that you will have everything in order for your wedding. Just make sure you keep up with all of your emails. If they confirm something in writing(email) then it is a good backup for you.

I am jealous that you sent your invitations already. I want to send mine out at the begininng of January. HOPEFULLY I will get them done!

People are going to tell you that they are coming and then they dont. It's just part of it. The people that truley care about you will be there. Just be strong and follow your dream of getting married in Mexico! :) People ALSO have attitudes. Just tell them not to come then and that you will be more than happy to share the pictures after.

Oooo and I just filled this out for "woods". She has never been to Moon Palace either. I have been twice and absolutley LOVE it there!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-thread-52868/

Are you getting a package? We are getting the Amber package! I LOVE IT! :)

Rob- I was assigned the Bugambilias gazebo/terrace too. I wanted the Tucan gazebo/terrace but that's already booked, it's OK though. If you still need pics PM me.

FutureMrsMoulten- Sorry to hear about the BM dropping out! Don't worry, it's them that'll be missing out.

I'm getting the Amethyst package. My colors are purple and ivory so I thought it matched the best. I am thinking about the having the wedding on the beach but figured I could change it when I get there and see it for myself.

That's what I was thinking...the people that care the most would be coming...which I would assume be my immediate and extended family. It looks like more of our friends have already booked and very little of my extended family have. And they are the ones who are complaining. At least my immediate family is coming. So true...i just shouldn't let them bother me and tell them if they can't go or don't want to, then they shouldn't and I can show the pictures later. Thanks! I was getting a little frustrated and there's still more than 5 months to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doblauvelt View Post
Rob- I was assigned the Bugambilias gazebo/terrace too. I wanted the Tucan gazebo/terrace but that's already booked, it's OK though. If you still need pics PM me.

FutureMrsMoulten- Sorry to hear about the BM dropping out! Don't worry, it's them that'll be missing out.
That's where I've been assigned as well. Have you been there and seen it? Just curious how you liked it if you have. I think that I'm going to have my private function later in the evening (wedding is at 2 pm) so figure that I don't necessarily have to have the terrace right next to it, but that's where I've been assigned as of now.

i am surprised by some people that have booked, i am so touched! and then some people i really expected to book haven't. it's odd. i can't help feeling let down when people dont come, especially when it's people that i know have the money if they really wanted to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j081717 View Post
I'm getting the Amethyst package. My colors are purple and ivory so I thought it matched the best. I am thinking about the having the wedding on the beach but figured I could change it when I get there and see it for myself.

That's what I was thinking...the people that care the most would be coming...which I would assume be my immediate and extended family. It looks like more of our friends have already booked and very little of my extended family have. And they are the ones who are complaining. At least my immediate family is coming. So true...i just shouldn't let them bother me and tell them if they can't go or don't want to, then they shouldn't and I can show the pictures later. Thanks! I was getting a little frustrated and there's still more than 5 months to go.

I saw that package. It's very pretty! :)

Don't let people rain on your parade. I have people that are coming that I really thought wouldn't come and then people that I was completley sure would come...and they aren't.

owell! :)

It is 5 months....It seems far...but it's NOT! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
i am surprised by some people that have booked, i am so touched! and then some people i really expected to book haven't. it's odd. i can't help feeling let down when people dont come, especially when it's people that i know have the money if they really wanted to come.
I agree! It's so weird, but fun! :)

hell yeah! i mean we're all travelling from the UK (well most of my guests are, i have two from Kuwait and possibly one from LA) so i needed to give them lots of notice. i was going to do save the dates, then invites, but i figured that was just extra expense, so sent invites in October. i expected about 20 people, we have 26 so far and im so pleased! :)