Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
Thanks! Oh, I was going to try and make my own runner. I'm sure if they offered it they would want to charge an arm and a leg for it! :) CutieRosie got married on the beach there and it was beautiful. Try to search her name to find her MP review and there are some pics in there.

I know what you mean! I try to lay low with the coordinators but as our date gets closer there is just some info that I need to nail down :)
I was thinking..another option (just incase) could have flowers as your pathway! Just an idea. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS?!?!

 

My finace and I are planning on staying in Mexico for our Honeymoon. We were thinking about Secrets Maroma..or Maroma Beach. I would like opinions please.. Where are you girls staying for your Honeymmooon?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
I was thinking..another option (just incase) could have flowers as your pathway! Just an idea. =)
Funny you should say that because I was going to use the white runner AND flower petals down the sides!! LOL!! :) I want it all!!! Hahahahha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
Funny you should say that because I was going to use the white runner AND flower petals down the sides!! LOL!! :) I want it all!!! Hahahahha!
That would look awesome! So since we are discussing flowers.. I emailed my contact (for now) and asked her to send me information on their florist. Email, website, phone number..Because I want to know what flowers are available for the summer months..How they are arranged.. etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
That would look awesome! So since we are discussing flowers.. I emailed my contact (for now) and asked her to send me information on their florist. Email, website, phone number..Because I want to know what flowers are available for the summer months..How they are arranged.. etc.
OOohh... let me know what she tells you! I do have this Flower Sheet from the Moon Palace that list some of the flowers they offer...

 

 

Flower Options.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Thanks, but I am unable to view the site. It says I do not have permission. Maybe I do not have enough points =(
I think you need like 150 POSTS to open stuff... just say Hi to the Newbies to have more Posts :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent Email response from my WC

________________________________

Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,

the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length

In order to book venues please confirm.

usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the décor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 View Post
Recent Email response from my WC
________________________________
Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,
the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length
In order to book venues please confirm.
usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the décor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.
Thank you for this information Ash!!!! :) Just what I needed!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×