Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
Hi Ladies, Does anyone have any information on the salon at MP? Prices for hair style, specific stylist that I should request, ect?? Thanks!
I would type in Moon Palace Review and see if any of the girls wrote about it... I am pretty sure that Cutie Rosie included it in her review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 View Post
How low did the rates drop.
I had my rates quoted around April and there's a drop of about $45 dollars for a 3-night and about $72 for a 5-night stay since then.

Quote:
Hi Ladies, Does anyone have any information on the salon at MP? Prices for hair style, specific stylist that I should request, ect?? Thanks!
See attachment below. I don't know if it has been updated, I only got this a few months ago.

Beauty Salon Prices.xls

Thanks doblauvelt, I still don't know exactly how this site works, but I can't open attachments yet. I think it's because I don't have enough points?? If there's another way that I could see it...possibly email I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
The gazebos do come with a red mat type runner, but the red won't go with our wedding colors so I wanted to make a custom white runner. The beach weddings come with a more sturdy brown/tan runner that looks really nice on the beach so I wouldn't worry about that :)

Thanks FMrs.M :) I just sent her an e-mail with a bunch of other requests and questions earlier today so I'll save this one for another e-mail. I don't want to overload her with too many questions or else she'll never get back to me! LOL! :)

Did you find out if they will customize a white runner for you? I would assume they would...If anything bring it with you! I did not notice what color the runner was for the beach weddings. I need to find people who got married on the beach to see how they set it up.

Hope it works out for you!

I have so many questions too, but my wedding is not until July 3. I do not want to get on their annoying side just yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Did you find out if they will customize a white runner for you? I would assume they would...If anything bring it with you! I did not notice what color the runner was for the beach weddings. I need to find people who got married on the beach to see how they set it up.

Hope it works out for you!

I have so many questions too, but my wedding is not until July 3. I do not want to get on their annoying side just yet!
Thanks! Oh, I was going to try and make my own runner. I'm sure if they offered it they would want to charge an arm and a leg for it! :) CutieRosie got married on the beach there and it was beautiful. Try to search her name to find her MP review and there are some pics in there.

I know what you mean! I try to lay low with the coordinators but as our date gets closer there is just some info that I need to nail down :)

Quote:
Thanks doblauvelt, I still don't know exactly how this site works, but I can't open attachments yet. I think it's because I don't have enough points?? If there's another way that I could see it...possibly email I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
I opened it and it says special hair style for brides is $42 and a practice run is $49 per hour.... keep saying hi to all the noobies and you will be at 150 posts in no time and able to open up attachments!

oh is that how you get points? i've always wondered!!

the process of getting a reply to an email is very slow, about a month!!! but im not in any real hurry so i don't mind too much.

$42 for hair is really good!

oh is that how you get points? i've always wondered!!

the process of getting a reply to an email is very slow, about a month!!! but im not in any real hurry so i don't mind too much.

$42 for hair is really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
I opened it and it says special hair style for brides is $42 and a practice run is $49 per hour.... keep saying hi to all the noobies and you will be at 150 posts in no time and able to open up attachments!
Great, Thanks!