Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffani1980 View Post
Hey ladies, I just put my review w/pics in the wedding review section, enjoy!!!
YAY!! thank you! I love the review.. very detailed. Your wedding looked fantastic!!!! :-)

I was wondering if any of you MP brides could help me, I'm getting married at a Palace Resorts too and am getting totally overwhelmed! I'm not a crier, but it might come to that! I'm planning on getting married at Beach Palace in Aug and doing the complimentary package like a lot of people on this thread and have questions.

Did anyone bring freeze dried petals? Is it legal to take them out of the country? I know real flowers and bouquets can't be, but no other brides have had a problem it seems.

Did you guys book a private dinner for your reception, or use the "dinner reservation for 25/35" included in the package? I realize a private dinner will be $1200+ for me, but is the dinner they offer you just in one of the regular restaurants with all the other hotel guests hussling and bustling around you?! Not too romantic :S

Darn it, I swear I had more questions. Otherwise I'm waiting for the Michaels to open by my house so I can start doing some DIY's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffani1980 View Post
Hey ladies, I just put my review w/pics in the wedding review section, enjoy!!!
Hey Girls!
Can anyone direct me how to get to the Review Section? I cant seem to find Tiffani1980's review. Thanks a ton- Jenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSimMCP View Post
Hey Girls!
Can anyone direct me how to get to the Review Section? I cant seem to find Tiffani1980's review. Thanks a ton- Jenna
On the front page of the Forum, you'll see "Wedding Reviews" as a subforum under the "Share your Wedding/engagement story" forum.

You can use the search function when you get into the "wedding reviews" subforum & search for "Moon." Then you will see all the MP reviews (plus a few random ones that the word "Moon" pulls up.

NJHUNNIE- I cannot seem to attach files on this web. I have tried once before to post my STD and it doesn't work. I can email you the latest centerpieces she had sent me through email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
NJHUNNIE- I cannot seem to attach files on this web. I have tried once before to post my STD and it doesn't work. I can email you the latest centerpieces she had sent me through email?
Jodi,

You can email me at just4u2dezire@ aol.com

Thanks!

Emailed you guys!

I waiting to receive my sashes. I hope they look good. How did you girls or how are your girls transporting them? In a box??

Anyone know where to get square plastic vases?

Does anyone know how many or whatever of the freeze dried flowers i would need for the isle (flower girl) and for my guests to use to throw at ushuh.gif the lady wanted to knwo the isle measurements but I haven't been able to get a direct answer!

SAND ceremony- I plan on making that phot box and putting the sand into that. How muhc sand would i need??

If anyone needs anything emailed to them let me know.

Jodi

Not sure what the aisles measure but I ordered 60 cups of petals assuming that would be plenty. Once I received it, I was disappointed as it doesn't look like enough. I'm just using it to outline the aisle and going to give a few to guests depending on what's left over.