• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Sorry for so many posts!

I love the idea for the sand ceremony! I think it makes sense. I think I might make my own decal for a specific vase and buy sand on my own! IDK.. I wil figure it out!

TO ALL: WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOONhuh.gif
If we do the sand ceremony we were going to use the sand from the beach in Cancun as the "base" and maybe buy the other two different ones. Another bride on here used shells to pour sand in a vase. It was a really cute idea.

We're going to stay at the Sun Palace for an extra five days after our wedding week at the Moon Palace :) My mom is flying home with our kids so we can be alone! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Sorry for so many posts!

TO ALL: WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOONhuh.gif
Our honeymoon will be at the Aventura Spa for 5 days :) Let me know how your group activity goes too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
If we do the sand ceremony we were going to use the sand from the beach in Cancun as the "base" and maybe buy the other two different ones. Another bride on here used shells to pour sand in a vase. It was a really cute idea.

We're going to stay at the Sun Palace for an extra five days after our wedding week at the Moon Palace :) My mom is flying home with our kids so we can be alone! :)
Be careful when taking the sand from the beach back home. You're not supposed to take soil from another country into the US or another country for that matter. If anything, buy a bag of sand that's sandy color (or a color that matches the sand at MP) and play it off as purchased sand rather than Mexican beach sand... you might have to show proof of purchase, like a receipt to customs. Trust me, I wanted to do this too but I'll just settle for color sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doblauvelt View Post
Our honeymoon will be at the Aventura Spa for 5 days :) Let me know how your group activity goes too!

Be careful when taking the sand from the beach back home. You're not supposed to take soil from another country into the US or another country for that matter. If anything, buy a bag of sand that's sandy color (or a color that matches the sand at MP) and play it off as purchased sand rather than Mexican beach sand... you might have to show proof of purchase, like a receipt to customs. Trust me, I wanted to do this too but I'll just settle for color sand.

Thanks for the sand ceremony info!! I love the idea of using the sand from the beach as a base. It sounds like maybe I need to look into the legality of that or how well it is enforced. I think we will definitely do one!

Our Honeymoon will be at Excellence Playa Mujeres for 5 days after we leave Moon Palace. I'm really excited, but don't know too much about Excellence. If any of you have stayed there I'd love to hear what you think (unless it's really bad...we've already booked it so there's no going back!)

Also...So, are there certain excursions that are included at Moon Palace or are all of them extra? I assumed they were extra, but your posts kind of suggested otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
Technically our STD were STD/invites. They were STD for the AHR, which is March 27 and invites for the ceremony, which is Feb 26. We sent them out Oct. 20. We will send out the AHR invites at the end of January. We were worried about sending out the invites to the AHR too far in advance so decided to send out 2 invites, one being more of a STD/invite. I'm sure I made that explanation much more complicated than it needed to be!! Haha. Here's the ones that have already gone out.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I just love your boarding passes - I was going to do my own invites but everytime I see yours I like them more and more.

Quote:
Thanks for the sand ceremony info!! I love the idea of using the sand from the beach as a base. It sounds like maybe I need to look into the legality of that or how well it is enforced. I think we will definitely do one!

Our Honeymoon will be at Excellence Playa Mujeres for 5 days after we leave Moon Palace. I'm really excited, but don't know too much about Excellence. If any of you have stayed there I'd love to hear what you think (unless it's really bad...we've already booked it so there's no going back!)

Also...So, are there certain excursions that are included at Moon Palace or are all of them extra? I assumed they were extra, but your posts kind of suggested otherwise.
There are a lot of excursions included with your stay at MP, check out this link Cancun Tours There are a couple you need to pay for ie swimming with dolphins, but i'm not trying to do anything like that lol. I just want to do a group snorkel thing but they all leave early in the morning and I can't decide which morning to choose. If I do the activity on a Wed or Thurs morning, it might just be FI and I as most of our guests will be arriving on those two days (and we'll miss greeting them with their OOTs). If we do it a day after the wedding on Sat then a lot of guests may already be leaving or too hungover lol...

Quote:
Hi Ladies, Does anyone have any information on the salon at MP? Prices for hair style, specific stylist that I should request, ect?? Thanks!
I have the price list.

BEAUTY SALON SERVICES

PALACE MANICURE (25 MIN.) $23.00
A complete manicure applied with a relaxing hand massage and followed by nail polish or the nail base coat of your choice

PALACE PEDICURE (25 MIN.) $27.00
A complete pedicure with a relaxing aromatic footbath followed by nail polish or the nail base coat of your choice

DELUXE SPA MANICURE (50 MIN.) $49.00
Your hands can reveal your age more than any other part of your body. Keep them looking and feeling young and silky smooth with this intensive manicure program.

DELUXE SPA PEDICURE (50 MIN.) $54.00
The products that we use for the Deluxe Spa Pedicure contain a variety of natural elements from the ocean such as quartz crystals, marine extracts and mineral salts. These elements do more than just exfoliate; they nourish and leave your feet smooth.

Other services :

WOMAN´S HAIRCUT (50 MIN) $29.00
MEN´S HAIRCUT (25 MIN) $22.00
SHAMPOO & BLOW DRY (50 MIN) $36.00
STRAIGHT HAIR STYLE (80 MIN) $42.00
BRIDAL UP-DO (80.MIN) $42.00
PRACTICE BRIDAL UP-DO $49.00
MAKE – UP (50 MIN) $44.00
BRAIDS ADUL ( half ) (45 MIN) $44.00
BRAIDS ADUL ( full ) (120 min ) $76.00
FRENCH STYLE (25 MIN) $17.00

Prices are in USD and subject to change without notice. Cancellation policy 24 hours notice.

Soothe away the stress of modern life and surrender to ancient healing rituals of fragrant oils, aromatic herbs and spices. Allow yourself to be fully immersed in a private and personal inner journey and let your self be enveloped by serenity and peace.

PALACE MASSAGESPRICE USD

BACK MASSAGE (25 MIN.) Single $81.00/ Couple $205.00

Massage is performed on bare skin that has been lubricated with natural botanical oils. Each individual’s privacy is always considered with appropriate draping. This relaxation massage is performed to release the accumulated tension in the neck, shoulders and back.

INVIGORATING LEG & FOOT MASSAGE (25 MIN.) Single $58.00/ Couple $147.00
Relax and restore your vital energy with a wonderful invigorating and relaxing leg & foot massage. Tension and accumulated stress will vanish with each long and smooth gliding stroke, loosening tense muscles, and improving circulation and mobility.

HOLISTIC MASSAGE (50 MIN.) Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
Relax and restore your vital energy with a wonderful soothing and relaxing whole body massage. Tension and accumulated stress will vanish with each long and smooth gliding stroke, loosening tense muscles, improving circulation and mobility.

SPORT MASSAGE (50 MIN.) Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
Relax and restore your tense muscles with a deep and relaxing whole body massage especially designed for sport enthusiasts. Invigorating techniques are used to release tension and accumulated stress. Recommended after athletic and fitness activities.

ROMANTIC MASSAGE (50 MIN.) Couple $309.00
Aromatherapy is the use of natural, aromatic plant oils in the pursuit of emotional, mental and physical well-being. The use of their oils applied with massage combines the senses of smell and touch to ease both physical and mental tension. The experience will be uplifting and balancing.

AROMATHERAPEUTIC MASSAGE (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
The raindrop aromatherapy method initiates with a soothing neck and shoulder moves. Then a special aromatherapy blend is applied to your feet with reflexology moves. Select one of four synergies to balance, relax and revitalize your entire body. This is applied along the spine with feathering moves and a hot towel followed by a soothing and relaxing massage.

THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
A restoring massage that employs various techniques like acupressure, reflexology and body stretching to achieve a deep therapeutic effect helping to reduce stress, while improving circulation and joint mobility. This is ideal to relieve muscular tension and mental fatigue, helping to soothe the body, mind and spirit.

PALACE BODY & SOUL

AROMA REFLEXOLOGY (50 MIN.)Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
Aromatherapy essential oils are used to improve the therapeutic benefits obtained from a reflexology session. Warm towels are placed on your feet and specific pressure is applied to various points on the soles of your feet, hands and head. The benefits will continue for hours after this therapeutic session ends.

SAMUNPRAI HERBAL MASSAGE (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
Traditional therapy from Thailand that releases muscular tensions using soft rolling movements with a hot
pack or herbal poultice filled with dried herbs such as ginger, lavender, laurel, and tamarind providing a warm medicinal heat to sore and tired muscles. Treatment ends with a comforting massage with essential oils from the Far East.

SACRED HOT STONE MASSAGE (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
The Hot Stone Therapy provides a deep warm, nurturing massage that is applied with soft, round river rocks to relieve sore and tensed muscles. Warm stones are placed along your spine and on the Chakra centers of the body. Aromatic essential oils prepare your skin to receive long soothing strokes, reflexology deep cross fiber techniques and acupressure massage. This includes a ground ritual that will bring a sense of inner peace.

PALACE SCRUBS, BATHS & WRAPS

BODY SCRUB (25 MIN.) Single $58.00 / Couple $147.00
A revitalizing and invigorating treatment that refines the surface of the skin by exfoliating dead cells, stimulating circulation, preparing the skin for other treatments, and leaving your skin with a healthy shiny glow.

MARINE BATH & SCRUB (50 MIN.) $119.00
Fabulous bath therapy made with seawater powder, marine extracts and essential oils combined with thyme, rosemary and sage; all of which invigorates, detoxifies and stimulates the entire organism. It is followed by an invigorating Marine Body Scrub. Not available at Beach Spa.

SILK BATH SCRUB (50 MIN.) $119.00
This hydrating all over body treatment leaves your skin smooth, silky and moisturized. This treatment begins with an all over exfoliation, which is followed by an emulsion bath enriched with essential oils and finished with a lavish rich silky cream. Treat your body to this luxurious experience. Not available at Beach Spa.

YUN-HA BATH SCRUB (50 MIN.) $119.00
Hydrating treatment for the entire body leaving the skin activated and moisturized. This treatment begins with an all over exfoliation which is followed by an invigorating bath enriched with essential oils made from mandarin, pecan, musk, lime and lemon. This treatment is topped off by a rich hydrating cream. Not available at Beach Spa

SEAWEED WRAP (50 MIN.)Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
A rich concentrated mixture of seaweed is applied to the body as a fine mask containing minerals, rare trace elements, vitamins, and proteins, all of wich are absorbed to nourish, detoxify and revitalize the skin and body.

COOL & HOT MUD WRAP (50 MIN.) Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
This treatment begins with a unique combination of cooling olive green mud and a red heating mud bringing a contrasting thermal balance with a unique relaxing and stimulating effect. A one of a kind experience with the wonderful benefits of detoxifying and nourishing actions to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.

CHAYA SUN SOOTHING WRAP (50 MIN.)Single $119.00 /Couple $301.00
Another excellent remedy for extreme sunburn and over-sensitive skin. Its main ingredient, a healing aloe-nopal-chaya cooling gel will sooth and bring instant relief to skin that has been overexposed to solar effects.

CHOCOLATE WRAP (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
This luxurious and delicious body treatment leaves the skin refreshed, revitalized and radiant. Its active ingredients are valuable for the sensitive, dry and dehydrated skin. This wrap renews skin cells, stimulates circulation, increases hydration, nourishes the epidermis and improves elasticity of the skin.

PALACE FACIALS

REFRESHER FACIAL (25 MIN.)Single $58.00/ Couple $147.00

This soothing facial begins with a soft cleansing of the skin, followed by a relaxing finger pressure massage with a revitalizing oxygen mask.

RENESSAINCE FACIAL (50 MIN.) Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
A phenomenal European enriching facial treatment designed to hydrate, oxygenate and revitalize your skin to maintain it healthy with the benefits of Aromatherapy-Cosmetic. This facial includes a preliminary cleansing and exfoliation followed by a fabulous aroma plastic mask rich in vitamins E & B6

NEW AGE SENSITIVE FACIAL (50 MIN.) Single $119.00 / Couple $301.00
This treatment is ideal for sensitive skin types that suffer dehydration and environmental damage at any age. It does not include extraction.

YUN-HA GENTLEMAN FACIAL (50 MIN.) $119.00
A facial designed for men’s special needs, soothing the rough sensitive skin with a special emphasis on pore cleansing, razor blade irritations and dehydrated skin. Facial includes a sensitive skin ampoule and mask. Enjoy the masculine aroma specially designed for men. It does not include extraction.

PURIFYING FACIAL (80 MIN.) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
Cleansed and oxygenated in depth, your face absorbs all the rebalancing advantages of the anti-bacterial and purifying thermal mud mask combined with high concentrations of active Sulfur Amino Acids. This treatment reduces coetaneous shine and controls troubled acne conditions. Your complexion will recover its radiance. This treatment Includes extraction and it is especially good for oily/acne prone skin.

INHIBIT FACIAL (80 MIN) Single $189.00 / Couple $479.00
An innovating facial for your face and neck that restores youthful appearance and improves skin tone, wrinkles, fine lines, elasticity and skin texture dramatically. This high performance treatment delivers astonishing results. Treatment includes a sculpting gel, a reaffirming cream, a modeling plastic mask for the neck and a hydro gel mask veil for the face. This treatment ends with a powerful optima lift serum softly massaged on your face. It does not include extraction.

PALACE SALON SPA SERVICES

PALACE MANICURE (50 MIN) $ 25
A complete manicure applied with a relaxing hand massage and followed by nail polish or the nail base coat of your choice.

PALACE PEDICURE (25 MIN.) $ 29
A complete pedicure with a relaxing aromatic footbath, followed by a nail polish or the nail base coat of your choice.

DE LUXE SPA MANICURE (50 MIN.) $ 49
Your hands can reveal your age more than any other part of the body. Keep them looking and feeling young and silky smooth with this intensive program.

DE LUXE SPA PEDICURE (50 MIN.) $ 54
The products that we use in our DELUXE SPA pedicure contain a variety of relaxing natural elements from the ocean. Quartz crystals, marine extracts and mineral salts do more than just exfoliate, they nourish and smooth the feet.

HOT STONE PEDICURE (80 MIN.) $ 54
During this wonderfully therapeutic treatment, natural stones become an extension of the therapist hands, delivering relief to weary legs and feet.

HAIR STYLE ( 80 MIN.)$42

MAKE UP ( 50 MIN.)$44

SHAMPOO & BLOW DRY ( 50 MIN.)$36

RELAXING SCALP TREATMENT (25 MIN.) $ 31
If you love to have your head massaged, try our relaxing and soothing scalp massage with the high performance hair products that will bring balance and vitality to your scalp (Does not include set & dry)

*Resistance*Nutritive

INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES

HOLISTIC (100 MIN.) $235.00
Includes: 25 min. of Body Scrub, 50 min. of Holistic Massage, and 25 min. of Refresher Facial

DETOX (125 MIN.) $296.00
Includes: 25 min. of Body Scrub, 50 min. of Sea Fango therapy and 50 min. of Holistic Massage

HOLE IN ONE (150 MIN.)$357.00
Includes: 50 min. of Yun-Ha Bath & Scrub, 50 min. of Sport Massage, and 50 min. of Yun-Ha Gentleman’s Facial
Not available at Beach Spa.

A DAY OF SPA (175 MIN.)$314.00
Includes: 25 min. of Body Scrub, 50 min. of Holistic Massage, 25 min. of Refresher Facial, 25 min. of Palace Manicure and, 50 min. of Deluxe Spa Pedicure

FAR EAST JOURNEY (180 MIN.) $427.00
Includes: 50 min. of Silk Bath Scrub, 80 min. of Samunprai Herbal Massage, and 50 min. of New Age Facial
Not available at Beach Palace Spa.

RADIANCE (210 MIN.) $497.00
Includes: 50 min. of Marine Bath & Scrub, 80 min. of Aromatherapeutic Massage, and 80 min. of Inhibit Facial
Not available at Beach Palace Spa.

COUPLES PACKAGES

HONEYMOON (130 MIN.) $780.00
Includes: 80 min. of Therapeutic Massage and 50 min. of New Age Sensitive Facial

SOUL MATES (130 MIN.)$788.00
Includes: 50 min. of Romantic Massage and 80 min. of Anti-Free Radical Vitamin Facial

GOLDEN SUITE PACKAGES
Available only at Moon Spa & Golf Club Golden Suite
Your Own Sacred Space to Share with someone Special

Only at Moon Palace Spa you can enjoy our exclusive and private Spa Experience for two; in our unique breathtaking golf view SPA Golden Suites at Moon Spa & Golf Club.
Provided with a private sauna, steam, whirlpool bath, dining area, relaxing lounge, sofa, private changing area with personal care amenities, and two therapists dedicated to your total well-being.

ROMANTIC (100 MIN.)$519.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath and 50 min. of Romantic Massage

RELAXING (100 MIN.)$519.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath, 25 min. of Back Massage and 25 min. of Face, Head and Shoulder Acupressure

INTEGRAL (100 MIN.)$519.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath, 25 min. of Back Massage and 25 min. of Refresher Facial

MAYAN ADVENTURE (130 MIN.)$779.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath and 80 min. of Chocolate Wrap

EXOTIC (130 MIN.)$779.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath and 80 min. of Samunprai Herbal Massage

ZEN (120 MIN.)$779.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath and 80 min. of Sacred Hot Stone Massage

ANTI-STRESS (130 MIN.)$779.00
Includes: Hydrotherapy ritual w/ pampering flower bath and 80 min. of Aromatherapeutic Massage

Prepare your body, relax your mind through our water journey enhancing the benefits of the treatments you have selected and experience the most revitalizing sensation, through our guided hydrotherapy routine.
Spa, (Salus per Aquam) A traditional Water Ritual for the Romans and Greek Cultures was based on alternating a heat phase with a cool short phase, followed by relaxation.

To Insure the Treatments and Times of your Preference, We Suggest advance Reservations.

For Groups at Moon Palace, contact renunez@palaceresorts.com

She sent it to me a couple of weeks ago :) Sorry I dont know how to attach stuff sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by doblauvelt View Post
That's exactly what I did. I'm still waiting on an answer, though. Guess they're slow, are they normally slow at responding?

OH, rates have dropped, has anyone else noticed? I told my TA and she's gonna adjust the rates for my guests :)
Once I sent the first email to the WC at moon palace I tried to put every question I had...I told her I know she prob gets tons of emails and that I would try and not bother her with 2 many. She awns. back quickly and told me sometimes it takes her a couple of days to reply but she would do her best.

I will def. check about the rates! Good to know! Thank you :)