That is awful.  I'm so sorry you are having such a bad experience.  Please keep us up to date on your situation.  I don't know who your contact is in MI, but I am not having a good experience with the person I have been reassigned to.  I'm glad my travel agent is taking care of the booking the rooms.  I really hope everything works out for you.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Anabrina! Im sooooo with you on this situation....I have had the same experience...These people in Miami have made my wedding planning so much more stressful...This is supposed to be such an exciting time and it has ended up to be a nightmare...I finally got reassigned a new person in Miami who has been okay..But honestly, the one person who has been wonderful has been Kalena in Mexico...Without her, I dont think I would be going through with his wedding there....If you dont mind me asking,who was your WC?

Anabrina, so sorry to hear about all the awful experiences. I sometimes doubt their capabilities too when it takes days to return a phone call or email. Especially when you are trying to book rooms and make payments. I really hope your guests chose to book through another route and still attend your celebration. Best of luck!

Anabrina! I am so sorry to hear you're having a bad experience. Please share your Miami coordinator's name if you don't mind. I also got reassigned my Miami coordinator in the past couple of weeks and have had no luck with getting responses to emails which makes me nervous b/c I had made some arrangements with my prior coordinator and I hope what I was promised is still going to be available to me.

If it's not too late, could you use an outside travel agent? I got referred to Teresa Stauring through BDW.com and she's been amazing. She responds to emails very promptly and never makes me feel like I bothering her with my questions. I hope you can still have an amazing wedding and that your guests will reconsider booking their trip for your wedding.

How devastating sad.gif I'm so so so incredibly sorry to hear this

Originally Posted by anabrina View Post

I have had a horrible experience with the Miami office. Here is the email I sent to my WC in Miami. I usually never complain but they are taking advantage  of my kindness.

Email to WC below

I never received a call back from your manager, which you promised she would call me back within 2 hours. Nor did I receive a follow up call from you to make sure my issue was resolved. Like I said before I am very upset with the customer service I, and my guest have received from your office. Their has been many mistakes, delayed response time, and misinformation on your end that resulted in my guest cancelling and or changing their mind to continue booking with you. I now have many guest who will not attend my wedding because they feel your office is incompetent and don't feel comfortable booking with you. They feel the resort will be the same way and don't want problems all the way in mexico. After I vented to you on the phone today and explained all the problems your office created, I didn't even receive a call back, which you promised I would. My guest are correct about your office, and unfortunately I can't convince them otherwise. Now I have to suffer and not have them at my wedding, this is unfair and preventable. Today is a prime example of which my guest and I have had to deal with plenty of times with your office ie loosing personal information, not follow through with bookings, misinforming me and my guest, delayed response time, and promising to call back which you don't. Other issues I and my guest have had to deal with are the following: link not working properly for over a month, not knowledgeable of what we can use the resort credits for, spreading my guest out between different sides of the resort, telling my guest they don't have a room for them even though I had a room hold, not following the contract in regards to deposits and holding rooms, and not knowing the answers to my guest questions about the resort. With all of these issues my maid of honor and one bridesmaid cancel their reservation and 5 other people got fed up with the link not working and the delay in response time. Then when they spoke to someone their was one issue after another they didn't feel comfortable releasing their credit card information to you. So this resulted in them not attending my wedding. This has been a devastating and stressful experience for me, and my fiancée due to your lack of competence. I feel my wedding has been ruined and many of my guest that decided to come are unhappy with your office. This process should not have been this difficult and stressful but thanks to your office my wedding planning has been one of the worst experiences for me. I will never book with your office again

Please forward this to Lisa your manager 

Hi! I had the same problem with my coordinator.  I had Lisa Lizano to begin with--she is now the manager.  At the time, she would NEVER respond to me.  I would call and she was never at her desk.  I was freaking out.  So I called the manager at the time and she did absolutely nothing.  I left a really long message on her voicemail and I finally got a response.  I never received an apology however, I did get an email from my new coordinator (Carilis Felipe) and she is AMAZING.  She always answers the phone, responds to emails, and does exactly what she says she will do.  Lisa Lizano was a terrible coordinator and probably an even worse manager.  I was in tears and almost cancelled. It's much better now though! Getting married in 6 days!!

Carilis is awesome!!!  She was my coordinator until recently.  I got reassigned to Lorena.  I'm trying to give her the benefit of the the doubt because I know she must be busy from taking on all of Carilis' brides, but it is not looking good so far.  It took her a week to answer my email.  She was very short with me and did not directly answer my question.  She was supposed to send me a new contract over a week ago and I still haven't heard back from her at all.  I'm not going to stress about it for now because I still have six months to go, but I really hope I don't run into some of the problems I have been hearing from other girls on here.  I miss Carilis already!!

Originally Posted by jessicajensen89 View Post

Hi! I had the same problem with my coordinator.  I had Lisa Lizano to begin with--she is now the manager.  At the time, she would NEVER respond to me.  I would call and she was never at her desk.  I was freaking out.  So I called the manager at the time and she did absolutely nothing.  I left a really long message on her voicemail and I finally got a response.  I never received an apology however, I did get an email from my new coordinator (Carilis Felipe) and she is AMAZING.  She always answers the phone, responds to emails, and does exactly what she says she will do.  Lisa Lizano was a terrible coordinator and probably an even worse manager.  I was in tears and almost cancelled. It's much better now though! Getting married in 6 days!!