• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison15 View Post
In the fine print is says groups of 25 and under? Did the mention to you if that applies or not? I am going to have my TA ask to see if we can get this deal for our group. It doesn't hurt to ask.
It says groups of 25 rooms and under. So if you have over 25 guests (but under 25 rooms) booked, you should be fine. At least I hope so...we have 30 people booked but only 14 rooms. I'm waiting to hear back from the Miami office to know for sure.

I was worried I wouldn't get the new promotion since we signed the contract in Feb. So I emailed my WC and this is her response:

1. Can my wedding qualify for the 1500 Vacation dollar promotion?

WC Answer: This promotion will be replacing the Passport Promotion and other promotions to add additional benefits for the guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabrina View Post
I was worried I wouldn't get the new promotion since we signed the contract in Feb. So I emailed my WC and this is her response:

1. Can my wedding qualify for the 1500 Vacation dollar promotion?

WC Answer: This promotion will be replacing the Passport Promotion and other promotions to add additional benefits for the guests.

Do you know how many you are expecting? If my calculations are right, we will be over the 25 rooms so I don't believe we will get it. In my contract it had the Passport promotion though so I hope everyone still gets at least that. My TA (who is also my FMIL) is in Fiji on vacation so I have to wait until she get back so she can check on this.

I am also concerned if they decide to stop it just before my wedding. It would be great to have that much credit toward golfing or spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alison15 View Post
Do you know how many you are expecting? If my calculations are right, we will be over the 25 rooms so I don't believe we will get it. In my contract it had the Passport promotion though so I hope everyone still gets at least that. My TA (who is also my FMIL) is in Fiji on vacation so I have to wait until she get back so she can check on this.

I am also concerned if they decide to stop it just before my wedding. It would be great to have that much credit toward golfing or spa.

I just sent the WC an emailing asking that question bc I think I will be over 25 rooms booked too. So as soon as she emails me back I will post it

i think i will have at least 25 people, but not 25 ROOMS. still worried because the website says that booking through a TA means you dont get squat. i dont even want to email my WC about it, becuase i dont want to hear any bad news. hmph

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbarret View Post
i think i will have at least 25 people, but not 25 ROOMS. still worried because the website says that booking through a TA means you dont get squat. i dont even want to email my WC about it, becuase i dont want to hear any bad news. hmph

I think you should email her bc they obviously need business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
Mrs Moulton (not future now! wahoo!) you had your reception on the brazillian restaurant terrace right? would it be too windy for tea lights do you think?

also, have you done a review? i haven't checked but i'd love to read it! x
I think tealights would have been fine.. the rose petals didn't blow at all! I haven't done a review yet- working 2 jobs has been really crazy and now with the baby planning... Time?? whats thats? I have none of it! :o)

We got pregnant 15 days after the wedding.. which is good because I drank a lot at the wedding, but I had to "pretend" to drink at the AHR.

As for the change to the Passport Savings... that is AWESOME! They only gave us 30% off the golf and a lot of the tours take ALL day so not many of our guests took advangate of the free tours, but would have used the golfing! BEWARE though they will try to make you do the timeshare thing to get the deals (they tried to pull it on our whole group.... I sat in there and refused to leave-- I was still there 2 hrs after they were suppose to close!) and said you need to honor what we were promised over and over until they finally called around and honored what was agreed upon. BEWARE and have your travel agents put it in writing that the moon palace already agree to include it into your wedding packages!!

well, i hope the new passport is awesome...i just have my doubts and smell trouble. i just see them saying "oh, you can't use it for this, or this, or that" after we get there. its cool that you could apply some to spa, but we were already getting a 300 spa/golf credit anyway with unlimited tours. that just sounded like a better deal to me