Quote:
Originally Posted by alison15 View Post
I just noticed your weight loss ticker. 30 lbs! That is great, congratulations.
aww thanks lady! I done it last year...didn't go dress shopping til i was a perfect uk size 10...and done it! It was hard work but go there in the end! And if I can do it anyone can..trust me!! :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started a new thread for MP Brides old and new: please check it out and contribute if you can. Here is a copy of the first post. The link is at the bottom:

This thread is to get all Moon Palace Brides - past, present, and future - to share the questions that you sent to your WC. The purpose is two-fold:

To make a comprehensive list of questions that you have asked, you need ask, you wish you would have asked...you get the idea. There are so many creative minds on this forum, I'd hate to go away thinking, "I should have asked about that," when I'm at the resort and it's obviously too late.

The other reason is so that those of us who are still in the planning stages can just put all of our applicable questions on one email to the WC, instead of having a lot of back-and-forth messenging. Maybe getting the questions list all up front will free up some time for them, and they can respond to us much quicker. (It seems that a lot of us have experienced some level of frustration with some WCs being slothful about responding.)

I am asking everyone to copy and paste their questions. I'm not sure if including the answers is a good idea, since things seem to change regularly. Additionally, many past brides have stated that when it came time to finalize the bill, the email dialogue between them and their WC saved some time and expense.

I am posting this link on threads for MP 2008-2011 brides. Thanks for contributing!

Here is the thread link: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...estions-58154/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Mrs. D to be.. Soo soon! How are you with your planning?
I know!! 5 weeks to go and cannot wait! I've been on this board for soooo long...years infact! Waiting for my time...and its almost here!hehe

Everything going well, was at the dressmakers tonight for my flowergirl and bridesmaid...I am actually getting my flowergirls dress made (hopefully) identical to a dress I saw someone on here have! My 2nd dress fitting is tomorrow...think i'll have one more then that'll be my dress done! woohoo

Got everything else pretty much organised...need to get our playlist done actually..we aren't having a dj...going to take our bose soundsystem and iphone and diy it...the dj packages at moon palace are soo expensive...the outdoor reception is expensive enough as it is!

So yeah, feel organised...although busy all the time! I love it! don't know what i'll do once its all over with!

And luckily flights from the uk are back in the air so FINGERS CROSSED it stays that way and no more volcano's erupt! :)

Hows things with you?

Hello all...

So I have been stressing wedding stuff, work, school, buying a house that i need to take a breather..

This web site has helped me to relax with the wedding stuff and I am taking it easy for now. I have to negotiate on prices for a dj, and choose our menu.

My invites went out and everyone loved them!

School is coming to end within this week, which will allow me to focus on other stuff...but as soon as it is over by June I start AGAIN!!

House buying- We have had a major set back a story no one will believe..our lawyers, agents...in the years they have been dealing with this have never heard of such a mishap...Hopefully everything will work out -Finger crossed..

My surprise bridal party was this Sunday.. and I was super shocked!!

My mom did not do a traditional party... we learned how to make sushi!! All my guests loved it!!

Anyway..hope everyone is doing well..

I will be posting my questions that I have sent on that link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be! View Post
I know!! 5 weeks to go and cannot wait! I've been on this board for soooo long...years infact! Waiting for my time...and its almost here!hehe

Everything going well, was at the dressmakers tonight for my flowergirl and bridesmaid...I am actually getting my flowergirls dress made (hopefully) identical to a dress I saw someone on here have! My 2nd dress fitting is tomorrow...think i'll have one more then that'll be my dress done! woohoo

Got everything else pretty much organised...need to get our playlist done actually..we aren't having a dj...going to take our bose soundsystem and iphone and diy it...the dj packages at moon palace are soo expensive...the outdoor reception is expensive enough as it is!

So yeah, feel organised...although busy all the time! I love it! don't know what i'll do once its all over with!

And luckily flights from the uk are back in the air so FINGERS CROSSED it stays that way and no more volcano's erupt! :)

Hows things with you?

Hey! My wedding is the day after yours at the Moon Palace! :) Maybe we will run into eachother!