Quote:
Originally Posted by MRhoades0219 View Post
alyssa2010:

As soon as I put on my dress....I felt like a princess! I was holding my head a little higher and didn't want to take it off! It was also the only dress I walked out in and my mom burst into tears. When you try on the "perfect" dress you will just know!

Keep your options open...my dress is exact opposite of what I went into the dress process looking for.

Good luck in your dress shopping!
so true! exactly the same for me, had a picture of the dress i wanted in my mind and went for one completely different! you just know when it feels right

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i'm thinking of doing the private dinner now, the restaurant has limited options and no space to dance. I remember seeing a few posts on here about it but now i cant find them! they do the 400 usd per table of 10 but what if you have an odd number? anyone who can point me in the right direction? many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb280182 View Post
Hi i'm thinking of doing the private dinner now, the restaurant has limited options and no space to dance. I remember seeing a few posts on here about it but now i cant find them! they do the 400 usd per table of 10 but what if you have an odd number? anyone who can point me in the right direction? many thanks
From CutieRosie Review
"As I mentioned before, they charge per table of ten for private functions, so we had 31 people, but were only charged for 3 tables, each table at 400. I was very thankful for this.

I think it depends on the size table you get (square or circle) and how many you are over. If you are over 1 or 2 they will probably make provisions. It is something you can probably work out when you get there.

Hi Ladies,

I am working on my review right now - sorry its taking so long but hopeful I will have it out in the next couple of days :)

For anyone who is a little anxious don't worry - your getting married in paradise and it will all turn perfectly :)

Talk to you soon

Amber

Thank you to whoever posted about the room upgrade with the 75 nights or more. It wasn't in my contract but I asked for it and got it!!! They gave me a Presidential Suite! not at all what I thought I'd get.. but I'll take it! :-) Thank you to all the ladies on this forum with advice and opinions. So glad I found this site.

the presidential suite! nice! we don't have a group contract with our TA because we couldn't afford the down payment....but she said after everyone books, she can fight for the perks (and she said she always wins...yea!) wont get my hopes up for the presidential suite though..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio30 View Post
Ashnic, that's awesome!!! I have a group contract and am almost at the 60 night mark. I'm hoping to reach the 75! Presidential Suite would be SWEET!!!
Congrat's to you!

It would be so frustrating to hit 70 nights.