Great buys for OOT bags!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a heads up at some awesome buys for OOT bag supplies.

We went to the Christmas Tree Shops (owned by same company as Bed Bath and Beyond) and got most of our things for our bags and only spent $69.00. I got hand sanitizer for $0.45 each, Chapstick for 3/$1.00, Aloe for $1 each, Shout Wipes 4/$1.00, first aid kits in plastic box for $1 each, and tissues 10/$2.00. We bought our bags and mugs off ebay and the bags were about $2 each and the mugs were less than $1/mug. So far I spent about $7.50 per bag and have tons of stuff in it. If you don't have a Christmas tree shop near you, try bed bath and beyond because they have similar section.

I was thinking of buying small photo albums with palm trees on them from AC Moore for $1 each and maybe doing T-Shirts for everyone but I'm not sure yet. My budget was about $10-15 per bag so I have the room but I'm not sure if my guests would use them.

Good luck shopping!

#2 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
    • 291 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

wow what are bargin!!

Thats awesome :)

#3 melette

melette
      • 893 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MexicoBeachBride2010
        Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a heads up at some awesome buys for OOT bag supplies.

We went to the Christmas Tree Shops (owned by same company as Bed Bath and Beyond) and got most of our things for our bags and only spent $69.00. I got hand sanitizer for $0.45 each, Chapstick for 3/$1.00, Aloe for $1 each, Shout Wipes 4/$1.00, first aid kits in plastic box for $1 each, and tissues 10/$2.00. We bought our bags and mugs off ebay and the bags were about $2 each and the mugs were less than $1/mug. So far I spent about $7.50 per bag and have tons of stuff in it. If you don't have a Christmas tree shop near you, try bed bath and beyond because they have similar section.

I was thinking of buying small photo albums with palm trees on them from AC Moore for $1 each and maybe doing T-Shirts for everyone but I'm not sure yet. My budget was about $10-15 per bag so I have the room but I'm not sure if my guests would use them.

Good luck shopping!
        WOW good deals!! I'm going to have to do a search on that store to see if there is one near my area.

Would you happen to have the name of the ebay seller that you purchased your mugs from?
        http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#4 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Wow, those are some really great deals!!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#5 melette

melette
          • 893 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

Oh darn.. They don't have any stores in all of California!! Figures that would happen to me!
            http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#6 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
            • 187 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:53 AM

What a great deal! I love a good bargain

#7 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

What seller on ebay did you use for the great deal on totes and mugs?

#8 bride2010

bride2010
                • 424 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for the tip! I'm doing a search now to see if they have a store near me. Keeping my fingers crossed....
                  http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#9 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                  • 417 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

Wow great job, those are some amazing bargains. Btw how many bags did you make?

#10 Love3

Love3
                    • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

nooo don't have that store near me, never heard of it. Good find though and congrats on finishing your OOT bags start ckn off the list
                      ~Heather~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users