Photo

FS Left over Wedding stuff! *EVERYTHING SOLD*

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:10 PM

Thanks Kelly! I'm really not the type of person to rip someone off! I do everything through paypal so everyone involved is covered!

I have had some personal issues w/ family and have been away from my home and my laptop is broken and BDW always has a hard time loading on my BB so I try to log in but it doesn't always come up. DH was trying to help me while I haven't been at our house to do this, but of course we all know about miscommunications w/ men sometimes

Just so everyone knows I have talked to the girls! Staceysbride is away on business but USPS says her package was delivered today but she is have FI check. Elisabeth w/ the starfish I overnighted it to her today so hopefully she will have it w/in hours before leaving for her wedding!! I sent a message to Tam but have yet to hear back. The flowers are at my house I will deliver them ASAP once she lets me know, or I offered to give her a refund if thats what she wants.

Girls I would never rip you off! My wedding would have been nothing w/out you! I really apologize for this big mixup mistake!

#32 staceysbride

staceysbride
    • 245 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

I'm glad it's all been sorted out. I'm sorry for causing alarm, the pants shipped on the 7th, which was after I'd done a tracking check. I've had hubby look for them at home since I'm away from home at the moment.

Nikki

PS- I'm not Stacey- the hubby is stacey...hehehehehe

#33 Tam

Tam
      • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

Ok, I understand that there's been family stuff going on, but I haven't heard anything again since last week... sent a hotmail message which can be accessed from a BB to make contact easier, sent two more messages with no response... still waiting patiently or not so patiently now....

#34 jdrewett

jdrewett
        • 171 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

The flowers are beautiful! Where did you get them from?
          -Jessica

#35 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jdrewett
            The flowers are beautiful! Where did you get them from?
            This is the website : fresh real natural touch artificial silk wedding bouquet flowers. They actually have quite a lot of pictures on their site, but I haven't ordered there myself.

#36 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

Tam- Just sent you a PM. I've received everyones emails... I haven't received yours and have checked on a desktop as well in junk and deleted. Sorry i don't know why I wouldn't have gotten yours, but was waiting to hear if you want a refund or the flowers. I was going to send them tomorrow since it will have been a week and no word from you. So please let me know so i can have this issue resolved.

#37 Tam

Tam
              • 551 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                Tam- Just sent you a PM. I've received everyones emails... I haven't received yours and have checked on a desktop as well in junk and deleted. Sorry i don't know why I wouldn't have gotten yours, but was waiting to hear if you want a refund or the flowers. I was going to send them tomorrow since it will have been a week and no word from you. So please let me know so i can have this issue resolved.
                I had said for you to send them. I still want them. I am not trying to be crusty, I am just anxious to get on with the rest of my planning... (I only have 3 months left). I sent you an email this morning.

#38 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
                • 274 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

I would like the sashes if the people above decline
                  Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#39 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Thanks girls!

Everything has been sold!