Sign in to follow this  
~Katie~

Has anyone used Caribe Photography??

MexicanWeddingPhotos-  I will be getting married at EDR in 2013 and was wondering if you are still an approved vendor for them.  I checked out some of the photos in your gallery on the website.  Also wondering if there is any way you could let me know of some package pricing as I can't seem to find that info on your website.  Thank you!

Hello Jnadair,

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding, I'm still an approved vendor for EDR, for some information about our pricing you can send a mail to info@mexicanweddingphotos.com or to your wedding coordinator , We will be more than happy to help you.

Originally Posted by Mexican Wedding Photos View Post

Hello Jnadair,

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding, I'm still an approved vendor for EDR, for some information about our pricing you can send a mail to info@mexicanweddingphotos.com or to your wedding coordinator , We will be more than happy to help you.

Do y'all do video as well? I couldn't find any samples of video.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Ok ladies, Got my photos from Cairbe Photography and I AM NOT IMPRESSED. I did get over 600 pictures which was a positive but I would say less than 20% are useable. http://maggieandjaywedding.shutterfly.com/  I posted the best 100 and even then they really aren't that impressive. I am so glad I had my mom their as backup.

I wouldn't use them again but also I did get what I paid for. i had a tight budget and i couldn't afford to bring someone with us and pay them or go with another Mexico photographer and pay the outside vendor fee.

I did love the photographer they sent. I guess he just doesn't take good photos.

Between the ones I like from them and my mom's I should be able to put together a very decent Album!

Just wanted to put my experience out there! 

Which package did you buy? I have been in contact with them and asked about the higher end packaging. I noticed they didn't edit their smaller packages. That's the whole point! Who wants to come home and have to edit your own wedding pictures. You looked beautiful in the pictures they just needed some brightenesswink.gif

My sister used Caribephoto for her wedding last year and they came out FABULOUS!!! Planning on using them for my own wedding next year woot.gif

My sister used Caribephoto for her wedding last year and the photos were FABULOUS!!! I'm planning on on hiring them for my wedding next year woot.gif

Hello future brides!

Our job is to give them the best service at the best price, We work in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, etc; we have different packages to suit your budget!

A photographer for a wedding is important because we will capture those unforgettable moments on that special day!

post-238129-0-37842600-1395429090_thumb.jpg

post-238129-0-70575700-1395427719_thumb.jpg

If you are interested have a look at our site, we have galleries there, I assure you delighted to stay and the prices are very affordable! 

if you have doubts or questions gladly attend you your doubts.

Have a nice day, Greetings!