Sign in to follow this  
roo66

gold or silver flip flops

Ive found the prettiest flip flops for my wedding shoes from a company here in England now which colour do i go with.The top of my dress is covered,i mean covered in crystals it really is very twinkerly,i had always thought i would go with the silver ones,but do i have too?by that i mean would the silver look better.The stones are all clear crystals swarskoski? sp on both pairs my dress has the same crystals.It would be easier to match Pauls girls if i went for the gold as chloes dress has little gold sparkles on the chest area but i cant get the silver ones out of my head as they were what i thought i would have.I need to order them quickly as they are now only available on line.The company is the same as the dress we have found for chloe, monsoon,they have really pretty things.Take a look you may find some wedding outfits for all your little flower girls.Please help gold or silver crystal flipflops with the bodice of my dress covered in crystals.

Is there any way you could post pics of your dress? That might help us give you the best advice!

If both gold and silver will go with your dress, then I would go with the gold ones to match the girls. BUT, if gold doesn't really go, then I would stick with the silver if it matches better. There's no need for you to match everyone else....you want your own ensemble to match!

And pics would help :)

I think I would go with the sliver ones! Who cares if it won't match the girls exaclty, because like Rachel said, you want to have your own look anyway! I just think that the silver will look awesome with all of the crystals!

I have to agree with the other girls - go with what suits you best - and that sounds like the silver.

I'm sure you already know - but just in case - be careful about size as UK shoe size is different from Australia and US.

I lived in London for three years and Monsoon was one of my absolute favorite shops - their womens dresses are stunning - but again caution about sizing - I am a US 14/16 but Australian and UK 18, and even then I thought the Monsoon cuts were a little on the small size...

hahah girls i just knew you would say post piccies.I will take some tonite but i do think i will go with the silver.Thanks a million x Jo you are right about moonsoon they have very pretty little girls dresses and i love buying Pauls girls things from there.I tried the flipflops on and i am normally a five but need the medium which is size 4/5.Now chloe has tried the dresses on i can pick it up in the sale after christmas,again thanks girls x