Leaving my wedding w/o Ana or Bill- no hurricanes!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 ashly87

• 120 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

I've been looking into Sunset @ the Palms as a wedding option~would love to see pics and a review when you return!
    "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#12 nikicrosby

• 230 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:50 AM

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...no hurricane's!!! Good luck and can't wait to see your pics!! Have fun!

#13 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

All the best...I am sending positive vibes your way so hurricane will stay away from where you are.

#14 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Hi Girls! I am in Jamaica and so far so good. The weather has been great. A few light rain showers but thats it. Sunset at the Palms is a beautiful resort. I cannot tell you just how nice and accomodating everyone has been. I met with the hotel manager of SeaWind Resort today where we are having a bbq and bonfire on friday night as a rehearsal dinner. No problems.

I have been dieting for about 3 months (I lost 14 lbs!) and I am just trying not to gain it all back before i get married on Saturday. The food is incredible ! I had grilled red snapper and fries for lunch. It came with a jerk chutney sauce that was soooo good. I have to watch it !

Thanks for all of the well wishes! Don't worry I will take lots of pics~!

#15 SSNM

• 675 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

Glad everything is okay so far! Have some red snapper and fries for me (not allowed either until after my fitness competition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users