Has anyone gotten married at Le Kliff or Hacienda de San Angel

Look in the Mislamoya area. From what I recall, that is the farest south where it seemed there were several options for hotels. I think there is a Barcelo with an all inclusive option, the Intercontinental mentioned above, and Casa Iguana, a very affordable but well maintained property where the Boca Bento resturant is. It is not on the beach, nor does it have a view of the ocean. I am sure a travel agent or a travel website can give you a good listing.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting married at Le Kliff in October 09. I actually went there last year to view and it was beautiful. I Also went to H San Angel. Too expensive for when you get and the woman is very odd. Our meeting was not very good. I had to ask her questions vs her going through what she had to offer. Carlos at Le Kliff was easy to talk to and spelled everything out. Our comunication throughout the year has been efficient. They are good about getting back to you in a timely manner. I too hope that all goes well for my wedding next month. I will let everyone know how it goes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are in the process of booking our wedding at Le Kliff and it has been an amazing experience, Carlos is a joy to deal with and very organized. I'm happy with everything that's being planned and the wonderful ideas and flexibility in planning. We are booking for Feb/2011 and plan on between 30 to 40 guests. I've also been emailing another bride who is getting married there this November, she's lived in PV for thirteen years and knows what's what.....Le Kliff is a great decision and I think it just depends on the person and how you treat people when dealing with them....a little courtesy goes along way...........Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your pics!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi everyone!! My fiance and I got engaged on July 25th of this year. We are planning a wedding in Puerto Vallarta. We really like Le Kliff and Hacienda de San Angel. We totally prefer Hacienda San Angel; however the price for beverages is over half of our budget. Anyone else run into this problem? Le Kliff's prices are a lot more reasonable, however it makes me nervous getting married at a restaurant. Any advice or suggestions would be sooo very much greatly appreciated =) Thanks, Joyce
O Hi Ladies, I am also looking at Hacienda de San Angel for my wedding. The rustic romantic feel seems amazing. The price is pretty High in comparison to other "offsite locations" I plan on having all my guests stay at a all inclusive resort nearby and doing my ceremony there followed by pictures apps, and drinks. Then go back to the resort for a private dinner. It would be nice to have the reception there however 60$ for a bottle of champagne, I mean, common. I'm sure it's wonderful but that would put me wayyyy over budget. I am open to any other suggestions for the reception though, any nice restaurants in the area anyone would recommend?

• 3 years later...
I am having my wedding here, and wish I knew in advance what a pain they are to work with. I hope others come here so they know before they choose!! They did let us know in advance that there is a mandatory 1h cocktail hour before returning to the chapel for the reception, but they did *not* tell us that *EVERYONE* is required to pay full price for the bar option, regardless of their age or whether they drink. For example, they are forcing us to pay for:

- A pregnant woman

- Members of Alcoholics Anonymous who have not had a drink in 40 years

- A person with down syndrome

- People who do not drink as part of their religion

- People who are underage to drink in the country of Mexico (which I might note is illegal to serve them, so how can they charge for them?)

And for 1h of cocktails, 1h of dinner, and 2h of dancing, at $28.20 per hour per person (for wine beer and well cocktails) or $22 per person per hour for wine and beer only, that comes out to be an INSANE of money that we are being forced to pay for absolutely nothing. They will not negotiate at all.

It will be beautiful, and it will be a ton of fun I am sure, but the management is absolutely impossible to work with. They wouldn't even allow us to put wrist bands on people who were going to be drinking. I would suggest going elsewhere unless you plan to have no bar package at all, or you have a group of people who all drink enough to make it worth it.