Photo

Tickers are Evil!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

I am with you on this one! I am excited that the time is getting closer BUT also nervous b/c there are things that I want to get done and the time seems to be flying by. What gets done will be done, what doesn't won't, I guess.

#12 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:08 PM

Its funny how all the girls who are under like 3 months are saying it stresses them out and then the girls over and in love with it hahahha.

It really does stress me out (not bad enuf to take it down tho, just enuf to send chills down my spine). And I have different ones in different places. So the one on here that shows months freaks me out. But the one on my website shows day, And I'm at 83 days so that seems way better and like 2 months and 3 weeks. Esp since I started planning at 11 months you know hahaha.

#13 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
        Its funny how all the girls who are under like 3 months are saying it stresses them out and then the girls over and in love with it hahahha.

It really does stress me out (not bad enuf to take it down tho, just enuf to send chills down my spine). And I have different ones in different places. So the one on here that shows months freaks me out. But the one on my website shows day, And I'm at 83 days so that seems way better and like 2 months and 3 weeks. Esp since I started planning at 11 months you know hahaha.
        Ha! I noticed that pattern too! I'm down to just days left, no months! It's crazy. I'm a low stress person in general so it's not stressing me out per-say, but it is annoying!

#14 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
        • 609 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

Double Post!

#15 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
          • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

I am the opposite too... mine seems to go so slowly. I know it will fly by once I get back to work and get busy again...right now it seem so far away.
            Try to relax and enjoy your wedding :)

#16 jennierin

jennierin
            • 847 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:35 PM

Yep...I used to love love LOVE my wedding ticker....that is until I just looked at it today!! Only 2 months and ZERO days left to go...I realize that I must get my butt in gear! I pretty much took the summer off from DIY's and planning. My WC just sent me an email today asking for my guest list, number of people attending the rehearsal dinner and the number of girls who need appointments at the salon!! Holy Cow!! Exciting but stressful at the same time! It seems like everything speeds up once you hit the 3 month mark!
              http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
              First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#17 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
              • 198 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

looking at your ticker saying 23 days until our wedding!! gets me stressed out for you!! lol. It makes me think of all the things i still need to do.. though I have intil next May, i will prob keep putting it off because I cant ever make up my mind!!

Good luck girly!! Im excited for you to btw!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users