• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 jennaLynn544

jennaLynn544
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Amarillis
    I too was worried, bought a great little dress to change into... at the end of the day with the assistance of 'Honey Dust' body powder..... I wore my dress the whole day.

I highly suggest investing in some 'honey dust' body powder - I purchased mine through one of those fantasia parties... it truly was a godsend and kept me fresh as a daisy all day!
    I have never heard of this, but I am definitely going to look into it! Thanks for your helpful tip My dress isn't your typical DW gown...but it isn't nearly as big & poofy as the one the OP picked out. I'm still just as concerned, though!
    I absolutely LOVE my life & ADORE my little family :)

#12 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

i sweated my off in mine! don't worry, it will just look like you are glowing in your pics!

#13 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

That dress is amazingly beautiful. I agree with everyone else...it will really depend on the day and your location. Either way...it will be SOOOO worth it!

#14 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
        • 222 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

Beautiful Dress, congrats!!!,
          11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#15 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
          • 178 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

That's a beautiful dress! I think the heat and sweat will definitely be worth it!

#16 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by becks
              Sure, you'll be hot. You won't notice enough to care. I got married in August in Cancun and it was hot as blazes. I loved my dress and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Yup. Ditto. We got married at 400pm on the beach in Negril and it was a zillion degrees and humid as hell. I sweat like a pig and DH looked like he had gone for a swim. I could have cared less, I was getting married and that was the only thing on my mind... oh and getting a cold beer. Cold beer helps.

#17 midnight24

midnight24
              • 754 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:08 AM

i agree with everyone else...stunning dress!

yes, you will be hot, but i think in any destination...no matter what you wear you will be hot.

**great tip about the honey dust*** i am sooooooooo getting that!

#18 torywedd

torywedd
                • 169 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:31 AM

your dress is so pretty, truly a dream come true....i am wondering if i will be hot in my dress as well so, i am bringing a sexy dress to change into just in case....i figure its best to have an xtra outfit already planned....

#19 Princess402

Princess402
                  • 737 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

I'm sorry, I have no idea whether you will be too hot or not, but just had to say that your dress is incredible!!!
                    I hope you decide it won't be too hot, and get to wear it :)

#20 A2Bride

A2Bride
                    • 676 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

OMG, that is such an absolutely gorgeous dress!!!

I agree with the other girls in that it will truly depend on where, when, and even that particular day! It looks like it will be somewhat light at least the top. Good luck, cannot wait to see pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users