Dreams PV ~ New Wedding Coordinator

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:36 AM

I got this letter a couple days ago from Mariana at Dreams (took her about 3 days to respond, not too bad). I think this is just one of those letters where you fill in the person's name tho, because in my original email to her I had already acknowledged that I knew Gabriela was the new WC, and I only said we were *considering/thinking about* having our wedding there. She sent me several attachments with it as well.

Dear Jaime:

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Dreams Puerto Vallarta to celebrate this important event, you could be sure that we will do our best to exceed your expectations and make this experience a dream.

I would like to inform you that Gabriela will be the new wedding coordinator since I have been promoted, at the moment she is not here yet but I will love to help you in the mean time with all your questions on doubts.

Please find attached some information that might be helpful, if you should require further assistance do not hesitate in contacting me, will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards

MarilÂș Arellano Fuentes Q.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:46 AM

promoted? insane.

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        promoted? insane.
        maybe she doesn't know the english equivalent to the word she was thinking of....

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          maybe she doesn't know the english equivalent to the word she was thinking of....
          that HAS to be it! or Dreams just told her she was being promoted, but she was really just being moved out of that position. whatever, i'm just glad they didn't something about the issue.

#15 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:09 AM

i'm confused...my TA is dealing w/ marilu still, and i got an email from marilu saying that my date was available.....?

did the new WC leave after only a week?!!?!?

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:11 AM

my guess is that they're still transitioning. but i don't know that for sure!

#17 Irism0413

Irism0413
              • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

I've emailed Gabi a few times and she's very quick to respond (unlike Marilu who sometime took 3 weeks!!!) If anyone has a wedding soon, please post a comment on how she did, I am a little nervous. Thanks!!!!

#18 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Irism0413
                  I've emailed Gabi a few times and she's very quick to respond (unlike Marilu who sometime took 3 weeks!!!) If anyone has a wedding soon, please post a comment on how she did, I am a little nervous. Thanks!!!!

hi iris,

i have nothing great to say as of now...i've had to actually call her twice to have her respond to my emails...and i've waited between 2-3 for her to respond before the phone call...however, my wedding is still a few months away, so maybe that's why.
                  please please PLEASE - take lots of pics of decor and your bouquet and everything so i can see what to expect! i'm gonna do the same w/ mine to help out future dreams brides!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users