17 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:17 PM

here is the contact info for the new WC at Dreams.

Gabriela Rojas: New wedding coordinator - weddings@dreamspuertovallarta.com.mx

Marilu is now in another department.

tammy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

well that sucks for me, I've already booked at the Mayan! Haha! Its, okay, we get to stay till 2am! I hope she compares to the great reviews that Maye has from all you Cabo Dreams brides!

#3 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
    • 259 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      here is the contact info for the new WC at Dreams.

Gabriela Rojas: New wedding coordinator - weddings@dreamspuertovallarta.com.mx

Marilu is now in another department.

tammy
      Good thing you posted it... I probably would have never known. Maybe I should send her an email to make sure we are on board.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sanchez0014
      Good thing you posted it... I probably would have never known. Maybe I should send her an email to make sure we are on board.
      i'd give her a few days to get settled into her position.

Marilu actually called me this week because i made a complaint to her supervisor. she asked me what she could do to be better...and i told her.

oh well, now she's gone...i hope this new WC is good. when mariana took over the old WC position at Dreams Cabo she got caught up to speed pretty quickly.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:40 AM

this might be a good thing I know a lot of people were frustrated with the other one...I hope she is good.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

that is good news for future dreams pv brides!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:29 AM

wow - i was just a couple weeks too early. i have not a whole lot to say about Marilu - I am going to post my review soon. i am glad it was just my WD that she was in charge of ... had it been my wedding i'd have been irate.

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:11 PM

I'll be interested to hear people's experiences with Gabriela. I think I will shoot her an email to let her know we are interested in the property. I'll let y'all know how that goes...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            I'll be interested to hear people's experiences with Gabriela. I think I will shoot her an email to let her know we are interested in the property. I'll let y'all know how that goes...
            i'm not sure if there are many "experiences" with her yet as she has been on the job about a week.

Awards and recognition: 

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              i'm not sure if there are many "experiences" with her yet as she has been on the job about a week.

Rather, I meant as time goes by...

I just emailed her requesting wedding info on the resort. Thanks for the info and email addy!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users