Anyone Renewing Their Vows?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Damitria

• 13 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

I will be married for 10 years in June 2010 and I will be inviting friends and family to come celebrate with us in Jamaica. I never had a wedding the first time around so we are celebrating now. Surprisingly, a majority of my family is extremely excited and eager to come to Jamaica.

I wanted to know if there is anyone else doing the same thing?

#2 Sammygurlj

• 165 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

We are doing a vow renewal for our 2nd anniversary. We originally planned to do our wedding in Jamaica but it didn't work out so this is our new plan.

#3 Damitria

• 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

Congrats on your wedding and future vow renewal!

#4 ashnic2005

• 274 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

We are renewing our vows too. We married before my husband left for Iraq at the court house. So when he returns in May 2010 then we will finally be able to have a nice ceremony in front of friends and family. I cant wait!!
          Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#5 Damitria

• 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

Congrats on the vow renewal next year! I wish you the best of luck planning!

#6 DRPrincesa

• 221 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

We have been together for 14 years and married for almost 5 yrs.  I think this is more of a celebration of the journey we have been on and we would like to exchange or vows with our family and friends there.  Those that can make it will be there while those who can't won't.  I love how carefree this is!  Can you ladies tell me what you did different from a "wedding".  I do not want this o be like a wedding!

#7 newvows21

• 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

I will be renewing my vows this summer after 20 yrs of marriage. We will be havaing the ceremony on the beach at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Mexico.

#8 lorrierenew

• 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I am renewing my vows too in May 2013.  We will be just short of 20 years married, but I did not want to cruise in the winter nor during hurricane season.  My husband truly is the love of my life - sometimes the road has been bumpy, but we are calling this our new start.  The children have gone and it is just us now - together.  Cruise ship renewal on the Explorer of the Seas.  It will be small with 6 of us in attendance.  I am think of have a get together before we depart for family who cannot make it on the trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users