Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#981 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:39 AM

vadaybride,have they taken the thread about the cousin off?i found it yesterday at work and wanted to respond when i was sat down but now i cant find it?

#982 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:59 AM

raykel-- I can't wait to see pics!

Tricia- I will definatly bring you a swim suit cover up! :o)

timberly- I can't wait to see it with the new sexy shoes and yea for only 1 more week til legal day!

Susie- I would have been annoyed to! I hate that smokers get to take paid breaks and those who like our health are expected to keep working. For 2 years I carried a cigarette with me and after 6 months a supervisor said "I've never seen you smoke.. I said nope but i have a cigarette and deserve the paid break to" People HATED me after they had to start to punch out, but i made my point.

All Ladies--
      I need your help. I love my FMIL like she is my own mother and i am stuggling to find them (her and my own mom) amazing xmas gifts. Any ideas?

#983 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:01 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raykel
        Shells - have fun shopping!

I would put up a tree, but btw the wedding and then the faimly stuff going on, plus me working through the holiday - I am so not feeling Christmas-ey this year! I have to get into the swing of things...maybe after this weekend.
        I had a hard time getting into it xmas to this year, but tonight I had my FI take photos with me and our cats... to funny since one of them HATES to be held! I'll have to post them!

#984 SusieQ

SusieQ
        • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

Raykel honey you'll love your dress... and Timberly is right we need a pic or else you'll be sorry.. we'll hunt you down.

I am getting legally married home for a couple reasons, one the blood work, I bruise very easy and it takes two weeks to go away.. don't want that in my pictures. second reason is the paperwork to get married in Mexico, I have had my surname changed a number of times over the years, I was born out of wedlock (the word used to discribe the shame of a teen mom) so I had my mothers maiden name. Then she married I took her married name. Then I married and took my ex's name. I divorced and changed my name to my grandmother's maiden name... So yeah it get complicated.. I am going to have my 5th name change ...
          Timmberly I am looking forward to seeing you in those red high heels..lol
          Shells.. Glad the boy is home and you feeling you again

#985 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:32 AM

Brooke you rebel you... I love that story with the cigarette.... i don't care if they were having a break... this woman was their grandmothers age... have some bloody respect!!!!!

#986 Raykel

Raykel
            • 489 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:06 AM

Brooke - that cigarette story is great! good for you - they were only mad because they knew you were right and were ticked you had them called on it!

Susie.....given the name changes - I totally get it. That is way to much hassle in Mexico.

Anyone still out there? Hello....llloooo....lloooo....

#987 Raykel

Raykel
              • 489 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:13 AM

Hellooo (*knock knock* sounds) I am here in the monitor...anyone out there?

#988 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raykel
                  Hellooo (*knock knock* sounds) I am here in the monitor...anyone out there?
                  Ok Raykel that was 3 am in the morning, I went back to bed and lucky sue slept until 8.30 this morning....

#989 lisa_k

lisa_k
                  • 113 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    raykel-- I can't wait to see pics!

Tricia- I will definatly bring you a swim suit cover up! :o)

timberly- I can't wait to see it with the new sexy shoes and yea for only 1 more week til legal day!

Susie- I would have been annoyed to! I hate that smokers get to take paid breaks and those who like our health are expected to keep working. For 2 years I carried a cigarette with me and after 6 months a supervisor said "I've never seen you smoke.. I said nope but i have a cigarette and deserve the paid break to" People HATED me after they had to start to punch out, but i made my point.

All Ladies--
                    I need your help. I love my FMIL like she is my own mother and i am stuggling to find them (her and my own mom) amazing xmas gifts. Any ideas?
                    I heard about a really cute gift idea that I am going to do for my mom and FMIL. I got a simple charm bracelet from our jeweler and I added one small charm with our wedding date on it. Then I got a bunch of peso coins when I went to Mexico (but maybe you could get them at the local bank) and asked them to put 4-5 on each charm bracelet. I thought it was a cute way for them to remember the wedding! And it looks pretty.

#990 TeNeil

TeNeil
                    • 192 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:13 PM

Hey Timberly,
                      I will be in Vegas next weekend too....I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts as you get hitched!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users