Jump to content

Photo

February 2010 brides


  • Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#971 Raykel

Raykel
  • Jr. Member
  • 489 posts

    Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

    So there are only what two of us on here that are actually getting married in Mexico? Guys that is scaring me a bit....am I missing something about the difficulty of this little mission?

    Timberly - that is so exciting Vegas is coming up...what are you wearing?

    #972 vdaybride

    vdaybride
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,412 posts

      Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raykel
      So there are only what two of us on here that are actually getting married in Mexico? Guys that is scaring me a bit....am I missing something about the difficulty of this little mission?

      Timberly - that is so exciting Vegas is coming up...what are you wearing?
      I figure I would make it really memorable and show up in just a trench and then when I say I do just whip it off to reveal the Bday suit.

      just joking, I always wanted to use those :) I will probably wear a long flowy dress, nothing extra special because I am not considering that "my day," but just a another day. I want to just enjoy Mexico while I am there and not worry about meeting this person to get poked and that person to say "ahhh" I am excited to get that part of the process over with :) I will be a Mrs. in one week and one day :)
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

       


      #973 Raykel

      Raykel
      • Jr. Member
      • 489 posts

        Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:03 AM

        LOL! You know, that trench coat thing would be funny.....just think it would be the wedding you "streaked" through:)

        I wonder if you guys are onto something but with us having an AHR my FI wants to know why we need 3 weddings...so I figure we are going to Mexico I am happy with that.

        Tuesday I get to go for my fitting. I cannot wait to get that dress on and see if I still love it like I did a few months ago!

        #974 vdaybride

        vdaybride
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,412 posts

          Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raykel
          LOL! You know, that trench coat thing would be funny.....just think it would be the wedding you "streaked" through:)

          I wonder if you guys are onto something but with us having an AHR my FI wants to know why we need 3 weddings...so I figure we are going to Mexico I am happy with that.

          Tuesday I get to go for my fitting. I cannot wait to get that dress on and see if I still love it like I did a few months ago!
          I am sure your 2 weddings will be more than enough :)!

          I remember my first fitting, I was so worried that I wouldn't like it, but when I put it on after all those months, I was sooooo happy with it and loved it the same if not more than before. I am sure it will be all that you remember and more.
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

           


          #975 Raykel

          Raykel
          • Jr. Member
          • 489 posts

            Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:52 AM

            I am sure you are right.....I just have that excitement mixed a bit with worry. I will make sure I get some photos so I can show you guys:)

            #976 vdaybride

            vdaybride
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,412 posts

              Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:54 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raykel
              I am sure you are right.....I just have that excitement mixed a bit with worry. I will make sure I get some photos so I can show you guys:)
              :) if you don't you know we will skin you alive little lady:) can't wait to see the pics
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

               


              #977 Raykel

              Raykel
              • Jr. Member
              • 489 posts

                Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:03 AM

                I have to share....other than a few close gfs here at home, I have no one else to share with so the FI does not see or find out! I don't want all the guests to see before hand because I want them to be surprised.

                I may borrow (ok - steal!) your shoe and dress pose because it made it so easy to see how it all came together!

                #978 shellk

                shellk
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,784 posts

                  Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

                  morning ladies,
                  my jon is home and he cuddled me to sleep last night after we had shown each other how much we had missed each other.

                  raykel,your not missing anything on the mexican wedding side of things we will be fine.your dress fitting will be fine i felt exactly the same.i think its just because you dont see it for soo long so you start 2nd guessing yourself.let us have some pics.sounds like you fun is just beginning.

                  vdaybride,i think the trench would be good.

                  susieq,your starting to show your age,shouting at young boys.i totally get it tho.have a good time at your party and dont drink too much you will only feel poorly tomorrow.get plastered.

                  today we are going to start our xmas shopping then tomorrow we are going to put our tree up.

                  have a good weekend ladies

                  #979 Raykel

                  Raykel
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 489 posts

                    Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:17 AM

                    Shells - have fun shopping!

                    I would put up a tree, but btw the wedding and then the faimly stuff going on, plus me working through the holiday - I am so not feeling Christmas-ey this year! I have to get into the swing of things...maybe after this weekend.

                    #980 vdaybride

                    vdaybride
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,412 posts

                      Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:30 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Raykel
                      I have to share....other than a few close gfs here at home, I have no one else to share with so the FI does not see or find out! I don't want all the guests to see before hand because I want them to be surprised.

                      I may borrow (ok - steal!) your shoe and dress pose because it made it so easy to see how it all came together!
                      Please do, even though I axed those shoes, it was easy to see them both together. I have another fitting on Jan 23rd I will pose the same way with the new shoes and put up a poll asking which combination worked the best :)
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

                       





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users