Hey Ali, I made my own bouquet with real touch flowers and they look pretty real. I hear you on the blues... I was feeling it this morning, I had a bit of a wine hangover and stayed up really late. FI and my neighbour (best friend) went to a another neighbours house for xmas cheer. We came home 2am in the morning... I wasn't feeling pretty this morning. Then I got online to see what my lovely Timberly had rounded up for me yesterday and it put a smile on my face. Good girls on this thread "good girls"... Some need to be told to close their legs... hahaha sorry Shells... couldn't resist!!!!!

Hang in there girls and have a great evening....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I was out shopping to today for client gifts.. Just a little xmas bag with chocolates and candy canes. Oh and doggie bones for the puppies... I went to the local dollar store and bought 160 tiny xmas bags 90 little xmas puzzle books for the kids and 160 candy canes and 160 chocolate santas. 11 doggie bones... Ok you had to see the little chickie on the cash when I pushed my cart up to her. She is probably 16 and just overwhelmed with numbers... Some stuff was 3 for $1.00 and others 2 for $1.00... I seen her panic and I knew she thought she had to ring everything one by one... Her manager came over and helped her out because she looked like she was going to cry. Poor baby.....

Alison...feeling you with the FI disinterest. Mine is not all over this at all and when I ask his opinion on something I usually get "Do what you want." So...I do what I want and if he does not like something later on...I don't want to hear about that at allwink.gif

If you make something you could take a photo of it and post it - we will be properly appreciative of your crafting genius!

Speaking of which ... my mom and a good friend came over this afternoon and the invitations are almost donesmile29.gif Ah the drama of getting the paper deciding what wording etc. I am so happy this part is almost finished...not just to have it off my plate, but somehow the actualy paper invites make it all seem more real... Because everyone booking for the trip isn't? I guess I am a little weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Oh I was out shopping to today for client gifts.. Just a little xmas bag with chocolates and candy canes. Oh and doggie bones for the puppies... I went to the local dollar store and bought 160 tiny xmas bags 90 little xmas puzzle books for the kids and 160 candy canes and 160 chocolate santas. 11 doggie bones... Ok you had to see the little chickie on the cash when I pushed my cart up to her. She is probably 16 and just overwhelmed with numbers... Some stuff was 3 for $1.00 and others 2 for $1.00... I seen her panic and I knew she thought she had to ring everything one by one... Her manager came over and helped her out because she looked like she was going to cry. Poor baby.....
Too funny. You should have told her it was alright, she didn't have to go home with you and actually put together all the little gift bags! Oy....that is something that would definitely be more fun with a pina colada:) Want some help? I now make a mean coladawink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by italigirl View Post
Are any of you using an outside photographer? Have you found any that aren't too expensive? I'm just curious to know what the average price is.
Where are you getting married? THe cost will vary depending on location, but to answer your question, I am using an outside photographer and videographer.

Alison- I think i am really fortunate because my FI is really excited with everything. Where in Florida do you live? I am stuck in FL all the time with Jetblue and we all know how much I like hanging out with my Feb brides!

Susie- I think our not sleeping is getting worse! I didn't go to bed until 3 am or later again.

Timberly-- What did you decide on your shoes?

Raykel-- When the invites get sent out and you toss them into the mail box it all gets REALLY real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Alison- I think i am really fortunate because my FI is really excited with everything. Where in Florida do you live? I am stuck in FL all the time with Jetblue and we all know how much I like hanging out with my Feb brides!

Susie- I think our not sleeping is getting worse! I didn't go to bed until 3 am or later again.

Timberly-- What did you decide on your shoes?

Raykel-- When the invites get sent out and you toss them into the mail box it all gets REALLY real!
Hi Honey bun :) I found 2 pairs. I will wear on pair for the ceremony and the other pair for dancing on the terrace. I will post pics soon. How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Susie, you made a little girl have an anxiety attack..shame on you lol. I bet it was funny to see though hee heee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Too funny. You should have told her it was alright, she didn't have to go home with you and actually put together all the little gift bags! Oy....that is something that would definitely be more fun with a pina colada:) Want some help? I now make a mean coladawink.gif
You're a doll... I could have used a pina colada last night when I tackled that job.. It's done and my diningroom looks amazing with this red and green tissue paper sticking out of all these little bags.

I thought I posted my the flowers I made a while back. If you need to see them i can post them again.

I have to say my FI is very excited about the wedding and the planning and he has helped with pretty much every project and is currently loading up the ipod for our big day. he has choosen all the music and has done a great job. At first he wasn't telling me what song he had picked until I nearly came unglued. Now I feel kinda silly because he has done a great job so far and I love the songs.