Jump to content

Photo

February 2010 brides


  • Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#571 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,603 posts

    Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shellk
    thanks for broadcasting my mistake MATE.you bloody got your own now shut up.anyway you got enough points you dont have to double post anymore
    damn your too funny.. cranky pants

    #572 FutureMsMoulton

    FutureMsMoulton
    • Member
    • 762 posts

      Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

      nathaniel-- Welcome!! What hotel are you guys planning to get married at? Please let us know if you or your bride need any help or have any questions!

      Timberly- I think 10 am would be beyond perfect timing because i have to fly out later that night!!

      Susie and Shellk-- You girls are toooo funny! I miss a day and I am back here laughing my butt off at the fruitcake stuff!

      #573 italigirl

      italigirl
      • Newbie
      • 17 posts

        Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

        Hey SusieQ....since you've been to GS, any comments on the hair/makeup they do there? I'm skeptical about someone new doing my hair and makeup, especially since it's my wedding day and I'll have these pics forever to remind me. I just don't want to look like a clown you know?

        #574 Shinbinea

        Shinbinea
        • Jr. Member
        • 182 posts

          Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

          Hi Ladies,
          I'm a fellow February Bride too - I just finished reading (technically skimming) all the posts under this thread and wow - you have been very busy girls :)

          So I suppose since its less than 3 months until the big day I should catch up fast.

          Name: Amber
          Age: 27
          Sign: Pisces
          Children: Soon :)
          Favorite colour: depends on my mood - right now I'm liking purple
          Favorite food: chocolate
          Favorite drink: lately - vodka-cran
          Car: LR3
          Pets: 1 dog - who is my substitute child
          Job/Career: Financial Supervisor
          Status: Happily Engaged
          Music: Everything - right now I'm in a Jack Johnson kind of mood
          Fav. Show: hmmm, maybe Dexter or Desperate Housewives...
          Siblings: 5, 4 brothers 1 Sister - I'm the baby

          Alright - I think that should do it for now

          #575 TeNeil

          TeNeil
          • Jr. Member
          • 192 posts

            Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

            I had to send my engagement ring away a week ago because I'm having my wedding band custom made to fit. Every day since (several times a day) I've freaked when I look at my ring finger.....and no ring.......it's like I've lost it. Whoa paranoid!
            I'm hoping I get it back soon before I lose my mind.
            Has anyone else had to send their ring away? How long before you got it back?

            #576 TonyandTricia

            TonyandTricia
            • Jr. Member
            • 426 posts

              Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:10 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TeNeil
              I had to send my engagement ring away a week ago because I'm having my wedding band custom made to fit. Every day since (several times a day) I've freaked when I look at my ring finger.....and no ring.......it's like I've lost it. Whoa paranoid!
              I'm hoping I get it back soon before I lose my mind.
              Has anyone else had to send their ring away? How long before you got it back?
              I sent mine away...it was supposed to take about 4 days to get it back and it took 2 weeks!! I was not happy! They kept promising it to me every couple of days and it wasn't ready. FI said I was being too nice to them so he just called and said we are picking up the ring tomorrow, whether you are done with the wax-up or not. I showed up last week with the intention of just getting my ring and finding someone else to make the band, but the wax-up looked really good and the price was less than I expected so I'm sticking with them. I'm such a sucker. :) Glad to feel engaged again, I know how you feel TeNeil!!

              #577 shellk

              shellk
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,784 posts

                Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:17 AM

                amber,welcome hope your having lots of fun planning.have you got much left to do?

                teneil,i did read a thread on here where a b2b had the exact same problem.if you cant find the thread let me know and i will have a look for you.have they not told you how long?i could,nt imagine not having mine now.im still in the phase of taking it off before i wash the dishes hehe.

                i am waiting for jetsbride to log on who is a bride who returned from our resort yesterday.i cant stop checking for her review.fi is like god give her chance how long will it take you to log on when you get home lol

                #578 SusieQ

                SusieQ
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,603 posts

                  Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:49 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by italigirl
                  Hey SusieQ....since you've been to GS, any comments on the hair/makeup they do there? I'm skeptical about someone new doing my hair and makeup, especially since it's my wedding day and I'll have these pics forever to remind me. I just don't want to look like a clown you know?
                  Sorry huin no info there, when I visited GS it was 7 weeks after it opened and they were not doing wedding at that time. I never went to the salon or the spa. I would try trip adviser and go through the pictures and comment post to find a bride that actually used the service, just email them. Most people are just happy to answer your questions. Good Luck

                  #579 SusieQ

                  SusieQ
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,603 posts

                    Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:51 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shinbinea
                    Hi Ladies,
                    I'm a fellow February Bride too - I just finished reading (technically skimming) all the posts under this thread and wow - you have been very busy girls :)

                    So I suppose since its less than 3 months until the big day I should catch up fast.

                    Name: Amber
                    Age: 27
                    Sign: Pisces
                    Children: Soon :)
                    Favorite colour: depends on my mood - right now I'm liking purple
                    Favorite food: chocolate
                    Favorite drink: lately - vodka-cran
                    Car: LR3
                    Pets: 1 dog - who is my substitute child
                    Job/Career: Financial Supervisor
                    Status: Happily Engaged
                    Music: Everything - right now I'm in a Jack Johnson kind of mood
                    Fav. Show: hmmm, maybe Dexter or Desperate Housewives...
                    Siblings: 5, 4 brothers 1 Sister - I'm the baby

                    Alright - I think that should do it for now
                    welcome and congrats! we're a lot of fun on this thread... we'll help you out as much a possible. This site is a great resource.

                    #580 SusieQ

                    SusieQ
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,603 posts

                      Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shellk
                      amber,welcome hope your having lots of fun planning.have you got much left to do?

                      teneil,i did read a thread on here where a b2b had the exact same problem.if you cant find the thread let me know and i will have a look for you.have they not told you how long?i could,nt imagine not having mine now.im still in the phase of taking it off before i wash the dishes hehe.

                      i am waiting for jetsbride to log on who is a bride who returned from our resort yesterday.i cant stop checking for her review.fi is like god give her chance how long will it take you to log on when you get home lol
                      Stalker!!!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users