• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#551 vdaybride

vdaybride
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
    Susie-- You should have asked him that and I would have called you my hero all weekend!!

AmandDex-- Welcome you have found the the most fun and the funniest thread on here!

Tricia- Yeah we are in the doubles! What song made you cry the most-- I've done the same thing and our "Son/Mother dance" song? Our song gives me goosebumps and the song I am walking down the aisle to. No Cannon D for me to common.

Timberly--- Getting closer to our shopping day and I can't wait!
    Hi girlie!!!! yes, I can't wait until Sunday. Shopping time honey!!!!! I just have a prior engagement at 4:00, I just realized the dates are the same. We can get together at 10AM, is that good for you? Most of the stores in that area open at 9 or 10. Will you be there on Saturday, or will you arrive Sunday?

I am at the airport in New Orleans on the internet. I have been here for 3 days and I am sooooo ready to get home!

SusieQ--"how does tht float your boat?" Toooooo funny!

Welcome to the thread new ladies.. Yes Susie is our resident go to person for a good laugh.....

Hey Susie..I am a bit of a Diva, but I am the coolest down to earth Diva I know . You must admit 50% off is pretty damn cool!
    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#552 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vdaybride
      Hi girlie!!!! yes, I can't wait until Sunday. Shopping time honey!!!!! I just have a prior engagement at 4:00, I just realized the dates are the same. We can get together at 10AM, is that good for you? Most of the stores in that area open at 9 or 10. Will you be there on Saturday, or will you arrive Sunday?

I am at the airport in New Orleans on the internet. I have been here for 3 days and I am sooooo ready to get home!

SusieQ--"how does tht float your boat?" Toooooo funny!

Welcome to the thread new ladies.. Yes Susie is our resident go to person for a good laugh.....

Hey Susie..I am a bit of a Diva, but I am the coolest down to earth Diva I know . You must admit 50% off is pretty damn cool!

You're a total sweet heart!!!

#553 italigirl

italigirl
      • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:58 PM

Thanks SusieQ.

We're really excited about going! My FI's son who is 8 and my cousins kids ages 2, 7 and 9 will be coming too!!! I'm going to pack some cheapie dollarstore shower curtains for me and my guests to cover the hole in the wall.....it's a bit wierd but the rooms do look gorgeous!

#554 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by italigirl
          Thanks SusieQ.

We're really excited about going! My FI's son who is 8 and my cousins kids ages 2, 7 and 9 will be coming too!!! I'm going to pack some cheapie dollarstore shower curtains for me and my guests to cover the hole in the wall.....it's a bit wierd but the rooms do look gorgeous!
          there is a hole in the bathroom wall?

Btw- got the FI and groomsmen their pants today! They still need shirts, but some attitudes got in the way. Who knew someone could hate shopping more than my FI? uhm, well, his best man! I think we were at the store for all of 15 min. lol They're on their own for the shirts. Don't think men can screw up a white dress shirt. Watch, they'll leave it for the weekend before we go.

#555 italigirl

italigirl
          • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=svetayasofiya;1074878] there is a hole in the bathroom wall?

Yup!! A huge architectural hole that exposes the jacuzzi and shower to the rest of the room!! It actually looks nice, makes for a great beach view while you're in the tub!

#556 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:39 AM

Quote:
              Hi everyone!

I'm Tania and I'm getting married at Grand Sirenis February 5, 2010.
              I've seen a few of you have some really beautiful monograms and I was wondering if you could share how you made them?
              Thanks!
              welcome to the feb crazy brides thread.dont believe anything you have heard about me none of it is true.except that i am beautiful and really excited bride to be and i cant wait.

the hole in the wall sounds fun hehe.i say dont cover it up just keep sending the kids out of the room.are you enjoying the planning?how far have you got?if you need any help or advice just let us know.i have learnt that what ever bad thoughts you have you can guarantee someone on here has had the exact same thought.

#557 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
                Thanks SusieQ.

The rooms are totally amazing.. bring candles for your romantic bath... We did the show curtian for the kids to and used the plastic hooks that are out around the holidays that stick to your wall and remove without wrecking the wall. Which restaurent is your reception at?

#558 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shellk
                  welcome to the feb crazy brides thread.dont believe anything you have heard about me none of it is true.except that i am beautiful and really excited bride to be and i cant wait.

the hole in the wall sounds fun hehe.i say dont cover it up just keep sending the kids out of the room.are you enjoying the planning?how far have you got?if you need any help or advice just let us know.i have learnt that what ever bad thoughts you have you can guarantee someone on here has had the exact same thought.
                  Oh my God, I am peeing my pants here... You posted the fruitcake to your own profile. hahahahahaha Ok that is just too funny... How many glasses of wine did you have last night?

#559 nathanielprenaud

nathanielprenaud
                  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hi everyone, getting stressed up with Feb 2010 wedding My bride and I are almost in double time preparing for our wedding, so far, she got the dress, jewelries, everything, we dealt with the reception already, we just need to get organized with the invitation and the stuff...I guess, I just need to shop for my outfit and my shoes. About the gifts and some stuff, we got help from my bride's sister, so it's not a problem anymore.

#560 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:46 AM

Quote:
                      Thanks SusieQ.

The rooms are totally amazing.. bring candles for your romantic bath... We did the show curtian for the kids to and used the plastic hooks that are out around the holidays that stick to your wall and remove without wrecking the wall. Which restaurent is your reception at?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users