• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I ended my day at Pronovias by meeting Elise from "Say Yes to the Dress" my favorite show now a days. She was sweet and wanted me to tell people "she looks younger in person" lol. I left Pronovias and went to Tiffany with my bridal party to pick out our wedding bands and LOW and BEHOLD I have a cousin that works there and ended up getting our bands for FIFTY PERCENT OFF!!! She was a manager and she purchased them using her holiday discount smile29.gif I am floating on cloud 9000

vdaybride,your dress looks beauthiful.i love the lace overlay it is soo pretty.is there a see through piece at the back?its great.you eat as many honeybuns as you want don,t listen to that susie shes a bit mental if you had,nt guessed.

futuremsmoulton,are these pills safe?glad to hear you are keeping it together.its true what you say they leave it until nearer the time then they have all the time in the world for you.we are not doing any of the dances there are only 4 of us.me and my best friend dont need a special song to get up lol.

erica,what is it with you,susieq and futuremsmoulton having people strewn all over the world i am soo jealous.

raykel,does work know you have wedding planning to do?and weirdos to talk to on the internet lol

susieq,we are gonna have the same problem with holiday clothes shopping.we didnt have an abroad holiday last year either so our holiday outfit wardrobe is empty.but i have been on ebay and got a few bits.i have enough new bikinis thats all im bothered about

VdayBride-- Your dress is so beautiful and you glow when you wear it... and I was right... I hate you for being so dang beautiful and then you have to throw a Tiffany discount on it! :o) I am still looking forward to our shopping day coming up soon!!

Shellk- Do you ever sleep i mean you are on here all the time! lol (I only say that because it is 3:35 am here in the states)

There are so many of you in the double digit days now and I'm getting there 104 days.... I have to get my butt moving on the working out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
VdayBride-- Your dress is so beautiful and you glow when you wear it... and I was right... I hate you for being so dang beautiful and then you have to throw a Tiffany discount on it! :o) I am still looking forward to our shopping day coming up soon!!

Shellk- Do you ever sleep i mean you are on here all the time! lol (I only say that because it is 3:35 am here in the states)

There are so many of you in the double digit days now and I'm getting there 104 days.... I have to get my butt moving on the working out!
i do sleep more than susieq.its 8.30am here.i always get jealous cause of the time difference im never on here when you guys are i miss loads.you just finishing work?

Holy Smokes!!!

I slept 7 hours and there is like 4 or five pages of chitter chatter. I feel great 7 hours sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Msmoulton:

first song is Il Divo "just to be the man you love", FI got the job of picking songs and he picked this song. Made me cry when he played it for me.

Vdaybride, I love your dress it is stunning and you are in love with it. i can see it in your smile.

Raykel< I started ebay shopping years ago when I was plus size, because there is very limited selection of plus size clothing in Canada. I found buying for the stores here if there was a really cute top or something, every chunky chic in town had the same top. ebay gave me the option to have something different.

one post down lol

Shells

I have done a ton of online shopping and end of season local. FI and I go away every year, however I would only take one dress and go more casual for most of the trip. We like our trips to be down time and adventurous. Two years ago we did 3 weeks and toured Costa Rica, we rented a jeep and went places that totaly blew me away. One place we went was Malpias and this place was total paradise. We had such hard time getting the jeep there and times I thought the truck would roll the roads were so bad. It took us 2 hours to go 11 km and it was to scary. So worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen such beauty in my life. We stayed at the Monana Lodge (Not sure is I spelt that right) It was the most amazing place the room were decorated in jungle themes and only seven rooms in the complex. They were little cabins on the side of a mountian and you were over looking the ocean. Breath taking!!!! sitting sipping wine and watching spider monkeys watching us... just too kool...

If you ever want to take a less rountine vacation I suggest Costa Rica. We stayed at 6 different hotels.. All very nice...

So my wardrobe is mostly shorts and tank tops... Damn I went of topic didn't I, 7 hours sleep and I'll chat your bloody ears off.

So I needed to buy some new clothes for this trip...

Wow Its official I have LOST it... I had dreams that I was constantly hitting refresh to see what you ladies had wrote! Seriously lost it. I figured out at 4:30 am why I couldn't sleep though my thermostat in the room is this hotel room is broken and it won't drop the temp in the room below 74 degrees and thats just to hot to sleep!

Anyways Good Morning Ladies!!