Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#271 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

you girls crack me up.fi is watching simpsons yes he is 34 and he loves it.he is laughing away and i keep laughing at you guys and he is like oh it only took you 5yrs to like simpsons.whatever.

i went grocery shopping on saturday and the trolley i got from outside the store had a packet of battieries in so i picked them up wondering what they were and thought oh no someone has obviously paid for these and forgot to put them in their bag.so i put them in mine.i am not joking i felt so bad and when we walked into the store i felt like i was being stalked.my fi was laughing at me saying go and hand them in if you feel that bad but i did,nt dare cause they were already in my bag.

the only freak moment i have had so far but it was a shouting good one was:there is only 4 of us attending our wedding.from day one i had a really big thing about the witness thing.i don,t want people on my wedding photos that i don,t know or i have only known since being on holiday.don,t really know why but these photos last a lifetime and you want loved ones on there.we thought we only needed 2 witnesses then it turns out we need 4.so i let rip.obviously i cant do anything about it i just said ok they can supply the other 2 but they are not going on any photos.so dont worry i will be giving the photographer the low down before they start clicking

#272 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

you guys have to stop with all these funny stories or I am going to pee my pants!!

shellk!!! Hilarious!

#273 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:18 PM

I want to know what used the batteries for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

#274 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
        • 429 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by shellk
          you girls crack me up.fi is watching simpsons yes he is 34 and he loves it.he is laughing away and i keep laughing at you guys and he is like oh it only took you 5yrs to like simpsons.whatever.

i went grocery shopping on saturday and the trolley i got from outside the store had a packet of battieries in so i picked them up wondering what they were and thought oh no someone has obviously paid for these and forgot to put them in their bag.so i put them in mine.i am not joking i felt so bad and when we walked into the store i felt like i was being stalked.my fi was laughing at me saying go and hand them in if you feel that bad but i did,nt dare cause they were already in my bag.

the only freak moment i have had so far but it was a shouting good one was:there is only 4 of us attending our wedding.from day one i had a really big thing about the witness thing.i don,t want people on my wedding photos that i don,t know or i have only known since being on holiday.don,t really know why but these photos last a lifetime and you want loved ones on there.we thought we only needed 2 witnesses then it turns out we need 4.so i let rip.obviously i cant do anything about it i just said ok they can supply the other 2 but they are not going on any photos.so dont worry i will be giving the photographer the low down before they start clicking
          Ha-Ha!!! I can't stand the Simpson's... My FI also likes watching them! Go figure!

I always say Finders Keepers...I don't think you did the wrong thing! Someone could have tripped over them or maybe someone could have dropped a cigarette next to them and they could have exploded. You never know! lol

LMAO... that is too funny on telling the other 2 people "Thanks for being our witnesses, but please stay out of our photos!"

Heading to work, take care girls!

~ Erica

#275 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SusieQ
            Oh there has to be pics of those "ugly come hump me pumps", I'll go through our summer pictures and find one.... truely the ugliest shoes ever.
            I think I need a good pair of hump me pumps so that i can throw my legs up and he sees them and says well I guess if I have to!! lol

#276 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

Ok so i feel so dumb right now because I've done it before but how do I change my things that says I'm sick?

#277 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
              • 429 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:19 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                Ok so i feel so dumb right now because I've done it before but how do I change my things that says I'm sick?
                I have the same question... mine is stuck on "Lonely". But that was weeks ago when FI was in US for 2 weeks.

* HELP *

#278 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:16 AM

there is something wrong with the mood thing i seen a thread on it yesterday?

thats it when i get caught for anything i will say its your guys fault.my imaginary friends lol.

susieq - i have,nt used them yet i dare.nt they will probably blow whatever it is up they may be fake ones lol.i have.nt got one of the things your suggesting anyway im a virgin..

#279 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:04 AM

Hehehe we are perfect to blame things on! Heck I blame the fact that I am only half as productive as normal at work on you guys all the time-- if you were all boring I wouldn't check out these forums so much! :o)

#280 vdaybride

vdaybride
                    • 1,412 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:24 AM

Thanks for the words of encouragement my fellow February Troopers. i managed to have a very prpductive day at work and planning wise. I completed my first DIY project. Flower girls OOT bags. Will post pics when my eyes are not burning from exhaustion. You ladies are very entertaining..."hump me pumps"

FutureMrs..if you find the pumps that makes him feel like turning away, let me know so I can put a pair in the stash!!! haha sometimes a girl just wants to cuddle
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users