Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#2351 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
  • 429 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

Got our wedding pictures FINALLY!!!!! I'm just trying organize them and then I will post the link. Here is a sneak peak of one of the ones that I LOVE!!!

#2352 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

Oh yes! I think NY would be a great place for us to meet up. THe hotels here are kind of expensive unless you bid for one on Priceline.com or stay near the airport. Either way, I hope this is the destination for a meet up! THere is sooo much to do.

Krista, whenever you are headed up, let me know! and that goes for any of my Feb. sisters :)
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2353 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

Erica-- That picture is so pretty! I can't wait to see the rest!

Timberly- I miss you! I can't wait til we can head out baby shopping-- but we have to wait until we know what I am having!

Night Ladies!

#2354 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Meyer2010
          Got our wedding pictures FINALLY!!!!! I'm just trying organize them and then I will post the link. Here is a sneak peak of one of the ones that I LOVE!!!
          I didn't scroll down and finish the rest of the posts earlier... Erica, you are glowing my dear...great pic!

Brooke, I miss you too! yes shopping will be fun..baby shopping is the best. Yes get your beauty rest, I want my niecephew to have a good nights rest

I am turnin in myself...finally!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2355 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
          • 590 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Erica- that pic is really beautiful! Can't wait to see more. :) What's it like to have your wedding photos? LOL

#2356 breens

breens
            • 107 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

Yes, Erica, that is such a great photo! you look beautiful, excited to see more. I love how blue the water is in the background too, makes me miss the tropical destinations!

Chris, I thought you had your photos? Are you still waiting?!?!? GGGGRRRRR!

#2357 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Nope! Just got the three on April 01st. Still waiting. Still no email responses. This Thursday will have been 8 weeks! *Not happy.......................................

How are you feeling?

#2358 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

Hi Ladies,
                  Sorry I have been MIA, I got some bad news Saturday night, my grandpa passed away. He lives in Newfoundland and lived to the wonderful age of 93. I had gone home to see him last summer with my gfriend. It was a big trip for me I hadn't been back home for nearly 15 years. I had a grear visit with him and I knew when I was leaving I wouldn't see him again. It is really hard to explain, I felt more sadness saying bye to him last summer than I am feeling now knowing he is gone. I am getting the guilt trip from my family for not getting on a plane home at the tune of $1500 and flying home.
                  I am ok with not going back for a funeral.... i said my good bye last summer.

On brighter note Brooke love the ticker and congrats Sabrina I hope your feeling good!!!!!

Erica love the pic of you and hubby

Chris "I'd be ready to kill that photographer by now....

Krista you must be so excited that your day is coming up so quickly!!!!

Oh and Brooke easy on the moving.... I don't care if you appear to be a Diva!!! you take it easy.... Momma BDW said so!!!!!
                  Sending my Love

Sue

#2359 *Krista*

*Krista*
                  • 819 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Sue I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel about flying home for the funeral. I lost my poppy a few years back too.

Do you know that newfie song "Grandpa loved his motorboat,
                    All the days of his life;He wouldn't trade it in for a pot of gold,
                    He'd rather part with his wife. He was up every morning at five o'clock, Fishin' in the cold, cold sea; But at night when he got home, Grandma said, "Take your cold, cold hands off of me."

Whenever I think of that song I think of my poppy and how much he loved fishing and his boat. It gives me a little chuckle!!

I'm really glad that you got to go back last summer and have a great visit with your grandpa - remember the good times!! :) We love you Sue!
                    July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#2360 Krista_H

Krista_H
                    • 428 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

Erica - that picture looks great!!

All this shopping in NY talk - I'm jealous. I've made it a lot of places, but NY is one on the list that I haven't been to yet.

Chris - come on now!! No responses to your emails now??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users