Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#2131 teshy1

teshy1
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:03 AM

It's so great seeing everyone's pictures -- you all look so happy!
    I've posted some of my pics on FB, but I think I'll have to do Photobucket to share with everyone.
    I can't believe Feb. is over and we're all married ladies!

#2132 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

Teshy-- send out the link when you get them on photobucket.. its the best site for dumping the pics to share with family and friends! add me to facebooke jetbluebrooke@yahoo.com

Chris- I am dying to see your shots!
      Is anyone else having a hard time coming back to reality?

#2133 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
      • 590 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

Yes Brooke, I am finding reality really difficult this week, lol

I'll post the pics for you. There aren't that many. They suck anyways. I am DYING for the pro pics.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2134 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

oK, I don't know why it's not working... it worked before.

#2135 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
          • 590 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

nevermind I fxed it!

#2136 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

Yes, reality bites these days. I want to go back to Cabo . I wish February could last forever lol.
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#2137 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                Teshy-- send out the link when you get them on photobucket.. its the best site for dumping the pics to share with family and friends! add me to facebooke jetbluebrooke@yahoo.com

Chris- I am dying to see your shots!
                Is anyone else having a hard time coming back to reality?
                ah yeah!!!! I am so still living the moment I feel stupid at times... It really made my day when I ran into my gfriends hubby at the coffee shop yesterday and he said to me and the man he was with (looked like a business client) "Oh we were at Sue's wedding last month (sounds like a long time ago) and it was the best wedding i have ever been to, totally amazing"!!!! I am still giddy stupid from that comment.

Yes Chris "Stop with the cloudy and dark comments", your pics are beautiful (your not that far that I can't come slap you). I know the mega-@sshole at your work really crushed you, don't let him take one ounce of your happiness away from you... You both looked amazing.... So mother nature couldn't get her act together, don't get discouraged girl!!!!

#2138 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

hi ladies,
                  it the stranger.been to caterers(best friends) to pick up all of the food tomorrow.what a friend hey!

brooke,so glad your back have been checking your facebook/photos it looks like you had a great time.

susie,thats one of the reasons i settled for my jon lol only kidding.hope you have a good time tonight.we are doing our best to live in the moment still as well.

chris,great photos your bm,s look great.

well takeaway on its way we,ve had a couple of beers to start the celebrations ready for tomorrow then a bubble/candlelit bath for 2 for pudding followed by an early night.

hope you guys have a godd weekend cant belive we are all back.love you loads still xxxx

#2139 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Ok ladies those of you that are on the getting prego ASAP plan, (I'll first fess up, I don't knit) My gfriend does lovely work and she has told me that she will make a beautiful blanket for the first bride that confirms "I'm prego". You can choose the colour and I will buy the wool. I will ship to china if it's Erica.... So ladies "lets get her done"....

My gfriend just loves the fact we are all so close, she was with me when I met two other brides from this site in Mexico, one was Jody (she got married same day I did and the other was Amy she got married the 4th Feb)... Anyway she will be doing a blanky for the first Feb bride that gets pregnant. The challenge is on...

#2140 Krista_H

Krista_H
                    • 428 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

A bunch of friends that came to the wedding are getting together tomorrow to exchange pictures so hopefully I will get some non-pro wedding shots. My photog will also be there...I don't want to rush her but I want the pics already ha ha ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users