Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#191 TeNeil

TeNeil
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

We just ordered FI ring last week......and I am still debating on mine. Not sure what style I like best with my ering. It's a solitaire with a solid band. I originally wanted an eternity ring for my wedding band, but don't want to take away from my ering diamond. HHhhhmmmm. I will probably pick one this week.......I know that I will love whatever I end up with!

#192 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

Hello,

I will get married on February 14, 2010 at the Dreams Resort in Cabo.
      I ordered my dress from Pronovias, it should be ready for my first fitting on November 14th (yay)
      I started going to the gym, but I still have a major addiction to honey buns (thinking of rehab programs as I type)
      I have my shoes (probably more pricey than they need to be )
      My FI was fitted for his custom suit 2 weekends ago..should be here in 4-5 weeks.
      He has his eye on a few pairs of shoes, but won't commit ( I hope this is not an indication of our lives together!!) Just joking
      I ordered most of the items for my OOT bags, I have a few DIY projects to complete, but not worried..YET!
      I have my 2 MOH, one bridesmaid and 2 flowergirls picked out and almost dressed and my FI has yet to ask his best man to be his best man/men (he "has soooo many great friends and has nightmares of hurting someones feelings") I told him to "MAN up and ask already!!!" Geez!!
      My mom and dad are all outfitted and ready to fly
      His mom does not have her passport or a dress to wear (pulling my hair out)
      So far we have 9 guests, plus us already booked and a slew of verbal "I wouldn't miss it" responses.
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#193 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
      • 429 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:25 AM

Hello Vdaybride! Welcome to the BDW forum!

You are plugging right along... The only thing I would worry about is your FMIL not having her passport. What is she waiting for? LOL

Good Luck with the rest of your planning!

~ Erica

#194 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

oK girls got the shoes! got the ring! Actually I am all done. Now it's time to work on the FI. He has nothing, not even his passport, although yesterday we finally got his pictures done so we'll send that in tomorrow.

Guys my shoes were $24.99!!! Drove down to Burlington to go to David's Bridal. Went down for a different pair but they were not comfortable (if I have to wear these all night I betteR be comfy!) and ended up finding another pair. Super cute:

Click the image to open in full size.

The border crossing guy was hilarious. I decided to just claim the purchase (because technically you are not allowed to bring anything back if you are there less than 24hrs). He asked ''How much were the shoes?''. I said-''$24.99!" He raised his eyebrow at me and said ''for your wedding?''. I said ''They are really pretty! 60% 0ff baby!'' HAHAHA

#195 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

Uh I don't want to hear how you guys are done when I have so much to do!! ha ha ha I have all my projects ready to go, just have to print them out. We don't have rings or the FI's suit yet. So I wanted to go look at rings on Sat...he doesn't "feel" like ring shopping today I guess sooner or later he will have to.

#196 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
              oK girls got the shoes! got the ring! Actually I am all done. Now it's time to work on the FI. He has nothing, not even his passport, although yesterday we finally got his pictures done so we'll send that in tomorrow.

Guys my shoes were $24.99!!! Drove down to Burlington to go to David's Bridal. Went down for a different pair but they were not comfortable (if I have to wear these all night I betteR be comfy!) and ended up finding another pair. Super cute:

Click the image to open in full size.

The border crossing guy was hilarious. I decided to just claim the purchase (because technically you are not allowed to bring anything back if you are there less than 24hrs). He asked ''How much were the shoes?''. I said-''$24.99!" He raised his eyebrow at me and said ''for your wedding?''. I said ''They are really pretty! 60% 0ff baby!'' HAHAHA

I am on the floor howling.... too funny... you mean you didn't go with a pair of $775 Louis WHattacallit shoes?? What the hell you only spent $25 dollars.... I think mine were $30.00 We're just too practical... Good find girl!!!
              You're moving right along on that list.
              Take care sue

#197 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

susieq,you dont need to tell me about the wine thing.i only have 2 bad habits that im willing to tell you about which are smoking and drinking too much rose wine.i am trying to cut it out mon-thurs though.and i have done 30 runs up and down stairs tonight hehe.

futuremsmoulton,we went to collect our wedding bands and i keep trying it on.having your grandmothers ring is so nice.

svetyasofiya,those shoes are really nice.good buy.

kristaheer,at least you have a plan of action i would,nt worry we still have time.

#198 shellk

shellk
                • 1,784 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vdaybride
                  Hello,

I will get married on February 14, 2010 at the Dreams Resort in Cabo.
                  I ordered my dress from Pronovias, it should be ready for my first fitting on November 14th (yay)
                  I started going to the gym, but I still have a major addiction to honey buns (thinking of rehab programs as I type)
                  I have my shoes (probably more pricey than they need to be )
                  My FI was fitted for his custom suit 2 weekends ago..should be here in 4-5 weeks.
                  He has his eye on a few pairs of shoes, but won't commit ( I hope this is not an indication of our lives together!!) Just joking
                  I ordered most of the items for my OOT bags, I have a few DIY projects to complete, but not worried..YET!
                  I have my 2 MOH, one bridesmaid and 2 flowergirls picked out and almost dressed and my FI has yet to ask his best man to be his best man/men (he "has soooo many great friends and has nightmares of hurting someones feelings") I told him to "MAN up and ask already!!!" Geez!!
                  My mom and dad are all outfitted and ready to fly
                  His mom does not have her passport or a dress to wear (pulling my hair out)
                  So far we have 9 guests, plus us already booked and a slew of verbal "I wouldn't miss it" responses.
                  hi,
                  you have no idea how much i don,t like you already (joking) i wanted to get married on 14th but i could,nt with it being a sunday.it sounds like you have most of the planning done already, well done.hope your having as much fun as me.don,t forget to take some pics to share with us when you go for your dress fitting.

#199 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

Warning Venting Ahead: I am getting really ticked off at my groomsmen we sent out an e-mail asking them all to get their clothes and when 3 of them finally did their shirts where discontinued so now I had to have the ones who were responsible send back their shirts and I have to start over finding white pocket free shirts for the guys! I am just pissed... I even offered to pay for them if they just pay me back and still no response. UGH! Anyone else having problems with their wedding party? I figured you guys would have feed back for me since we are all the same month!

#200 vdaybride

vdaybride
                    • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:37 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shellk
                      hi,
                      you have no idea how much i don,t like you already (joking) i wanted to get married on 14th but i could,nt with it being a sunday.it sounds like you have most of the planning done already, well done.hope your having as much fun as me.don,t forget to take some pics to share with us when you go for your dress fitting.
                      :) I didn't even take it personal, I know you love me :). I am honestly having a ball. I am realizing though that the weeks are flying by. I am able to get a lot done on weekends, but yesterday I realized I have a SLEW of small things to complete and my weekends are numbered. I am just trying to remember to enjoy the journey to the big day. I will definitely take some pics during the fitting, but I better get to posting and replying so that I will have enough points to share them!
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users