February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#1931 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:07 PM

Ray - great bouts!! You did a fabulous job!!

Brooke - oh Brooke. A friend of mine told me that people's true colours would come out during this planning time and she has been spot on!! FI and I were going through our invite list that we roughly put together a year ago - went through it again last night and this morning and I have deleted/added so many people - it's a whole new list. If only I could delete the FSIL!! ha ha ha There is a couple people that I didn't want to invite on principle because I wasn't invited to their's but I have a whole new lease on life and these (4 at most) are not worth my energy to fight about. Less stress = happy Krista!!

HAPPY WEDDING to all I have missed in the last little while and best of luck to all of those upcoming!!

#1932 teshy1

• 162 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Brooke -- I really feel for you. I would be angry, too. I really don't understand your friends that got engaged and planned their site visit for 3 weeks before your DW. As for your former friend/bridesmaid, I guess you know where her priorities stand. So sorry you're having to deal with this stuff during what should be an exciting time...

I have all my stuff laid out to pack. Even with a bigger suitcase, I think it's going to be a tight fit! I'm guessing my FI might have some extra room in his luggage, since he doesn't have to pack all the "girly" stuff I do!

#1933 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

Teshy- Lol... Just tell him to get use to you taking over all of his stuff because you will be married soon. I am making my FI take an extra suitcase with my stuff!

Timberly- I couldn't believe that we had talked for 48 min today when I hung up! It was so good to catch up and I am super pumped for you and I can't wait for our next meet up so we can share pictures!

Tricia- How is everything going? Did Stephania tell you when she will get you another pic?

Well ladies I am off to Puerto Rico and back tonight just so I can buy Liquor for my AHR... at least I get paid to go and get cheap booze right.

#1934 TonyandTricia

• 426 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

That must be a lot of booze if it requires a trip to PR!! Haha!!

Yes, she said she'd send me a new picture so I'm just waiting. I think all I have to complete before Mexico is music for the private function, recessional song, finish the welcome booklet, get the flowers taken care of. Are you bringing a cake knife set? I'm considering just using whatever they have, but not sure. Did you see the pic of the starfish that I received from kpuckrin friday? I'm glad I got it!

Tesia: You guys are great for having packed already!! Oh wait...I guess you're leaving next week!!! I need to start thinking about that! I'm in the market for a big duffel bag that is collapsable to put my OOT bag stuff in so that I don't have to bring an empty suitcase back.

#1935 Raykel

• 489 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:21 AM

Tricia - a collapsable duffel bag is a great idea! Way less hassle to get home that way.

Brooke - that sounds like fun....off to PR to buy booze for the AHR...LOL. That is good! I agree with the suitcases. FI asked why he needs a carry-on, a med suitcase and a large one....hahaha....because I need the extra stuff to go in his:) I should tell him its all lingerie!

Tesia - good for you being packed! My goal is to be packed by next Sunday....that will be one week before we go so I will know if I have missed anything and have time to go get it....or if things aren't going to fit, to ship them off to other people to pack!

I got the thank you cards done from showers last weekend. I have no problem doing them, but trying to write something personal and a bit original in each when I sat down and did them all at the same time? That was actually kind of difficult. A few went in the trash because I am far to picky I think.....

#1936 TonyandTricia

• 426 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

This is the updated picture that they sent me, please let me know your thoughts. They still have to wrap the stems, but I think it's a lot closer.

Click the image to open in full size.

#1937 svetayasofiya

• 590 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:42 PM

Tricia- I think it's beautiful!!!

#1938 TonyandTricia

• 426 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

Welcome home, ALLISON!!! I can't wait to hear how it went!

#1939 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

Two of my bridesmaids came over tonight and helped me finish all the invites for the AHR. I need to get them out before I leave and I started to panic - panic averted!! They rock and now I can concentrate on finding another bathing suit - I know I'm cutting it close - we leave Sunday.

#1940 TonyandTricia

• 426 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

Thanks Chris!!

Good luck finding a suit Krista...Sunday is almost here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users