Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#1891 TeNeil

TeNeil
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Susie- CONGRATS lady! You and your hubby look so happy.......so inspiring for the rest of us!

Brooke-Fabulous dress......it definitely does all the right things for your great body.

Tricia- I think the main thing about your bouquet is the color. They reversed the shades of colors- the pink should be darker (fuschia) and the orange more light (peach). I actually like the large flowers, it looks more tropical and very real!

I can't wait for work to slow down so that I can start getting excited for my wedding. Sad that work is getting in the way of my one special day. Still need shoes and jewelry but hope to conquer that this weekend when I go out of town for my last dress fitting!

#1892 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
    • 429 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:32 AM

Hello girls! We made it back to the USA late Tuesday night. Yesterday we had our legal ceremony and it was so nice. My "hubby's" brother, his wife and my grandmother were our witnesses. Since my grandma can't make it to Mexico she was honored to be there for us as we exchanged vows. There are only 3 people that know and it's fun keeping the secret! hee-hee! It feels great to be a Mrs. and I'm so giddy that I was up at 4am this morning and started putting together my OOT bags. I will post pics when I'm done! We leave in 3 days. Yayyyyy!!!

Brooke - you look amazing! I am also jealous of your tiny waist!

Susie - Congrats on your wedding! You are glowing in your picture and I love the way your dress turned out! I would love to check out your other pics on FB but I don't have your full name. Maybe I missed out on a earlier post?

Good Luck to the brides that are getting their last minute details done for the BIG DAY!!!

* HUGS *

~ Erica

#1893 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
      • 429 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:35 AM

Hello girls! We made it back to the USA late Tuesday night. Yesterday we had our legal ceremony and it was so nice. My "hubby's" brother, his wife and my grandmother were our witnesses. Since my grandma can't make it to Mexico she was honored to be there for us as we exchanged vows. There are only 3 people that know and it's fun keeping the secret! hee-hee! It feels great to be a Mrs. and I'm so giddy that I was up at 4am this morning and started putting together my OOT bags. I will post pics when I'm done! We leave in 3 days. Yayyyyy!!!

Brooke - you look amazing! I am also jealous of your tiny waist!

Susie - Congrats on your wedding! You are glowing in your picture and I love the way your dress turned out! I would love to check out your other pics on FB but I don't have your full name. Maybe I missed out on a earlier post?

Good Luck to the brides that are getting their last minute details done for the BIG DAY!!!

* HUGS *

~ Erica

#1894 *Krista*

*Krista*
        • 819 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Congrats Erica!

Great picture Susie! You look so happy, beautiful and glowing! I love it!
          July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#1895 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
          • 590 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Congrats Erica!!!

*on a side note... just had to vent, LOL but there is the MOST STUPID and ANNOYING bride over on the unofficial Barcelo forum. She is getting married a day after me and OMIGOD asks the MOST STUPID and ANNOYING questions. She makes me not want to go to that forum, LOL and the picture of her and her FI is soooooo cheesy. She looks like she is 50 and he is 19. haha oK, sorry for being so mean but she driiiiiiiiiives me crazy!!!!

oK, done. *phew.... got that off my chest

#1896 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

timberley,dont worry about the dress it will be fine.i thought the same tho yesterday im on a all inclusive for 7 days b4 i put my dress back on lol.

chris,you made me laugh real touch flowers look real lol.stop going on other forums you trater.

teneil,i totally get you about the work thing.i have sat down with the company director today when i finish work tomorrow to teach him how to do my job.never mind its not my problem for 2.5 weeks.

erica,congrats.will look forward to seeing your oot bags.wheres you planning thread lol

#1897 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

forgot to say its my last day at work tomorrow wwwaaaahhheeyyyy.having families around for little party then thats it we,re off.

will speak to you sat morn b4 i leave love to you all xxx

#1898 Raykel

Raykel
                • 489 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

Yeah Susie! You look beautiful and so happy:) I know somewhere in the past we posted info for facebook, but I don't remember where and cannot find it....we may have posted a few books since then! LOL its not like we are on here much

Erica - congrats on the legal day wedding! Woohoo (and getting to North America safely:)

Tricia....I agree with everyone else. I love your sample photo and I think they used flowers that were not a bright and maybe open a bit too much. I am sure it will all work out....keep us posted!

So today one of my flower girls came over and we got all the ribbon added to her dress. The dress is white with small white flowers along the waistband. So we (ok me, but she supervised!) undid the flowers and tied turquoise and irridescent ribbon to the pin and then put the flower back on. It looks so cute! I also got the sanitizer labels done...Timberly, thanks for the template you created.....I used that as a base. I will try to attach it here and hope it works!

Attached Files

#1899 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

Yea Erica-- welcome to the Ms. World! Very excited for you!!

Chris-- I feel the same way about my moon palace board! There are brides who are getting married in July, June, April and when I told them about my wedding coordinator problems they were like... mine has been great. I was like WTF?!?! thats why they can't answer my questions they are to busy with you way far away wedding!! UGHHHHHHH!!

#1900 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                    • 426 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

That's why it's better that we stick with our fellow February brides!

Erica: Congrats on becoming a MRS!!
                      Shell: Last day of work?? YAY!!
                      Rayanne: The dress sounds great! I also put a pig on my sanitizer bottles. How cute.

I called my flower people today because it takes them forever to respond to an email and she said she's going to put something else together and send it to me. I'm crossing my fingers! Thanks for all of the suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users