• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#181 Krista_H

Krista_H
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
    Tell me about it! I am having the same problem, lol I have to say girls... I am SO tired of spending money and it's not like we had any to begin with
    Oh tell me about it. Everytime I go there I say it's only "this much". Ya sure THIS time it's only that much, but what about all the other stuff I have sitting at home. I just can't stop!!

#182 Mardigras

Mardigras
    • 53 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

We are getting there, so much to do!! I will try to get some pics posted, as soon as I figure out how :-D

#183 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:41 AM

well ladies we collected our rings yesterday.the sales lady said oooohh you not got long left now.so now i am starting to freak.in a good way lol.i keep trying it on ive told jon he needs to hide them lol.

what are you guys doing about vows?im starting to think that i want us to say a few words of our own when we exchange rings.

#184 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:41 AM

well ladies we collected our rings yesterday.the sales lady said oooohh you not got long left now.so now i am starting to freak.in a good way lol.i keep trying it on ive told jon he needs to hide them lol.

what are you guys doing about vows?im starting to think that i want us to say a few words of our own when we exchange rings.

#185 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shellk

I had to hide my rings in the safety deposit box because I kept putting in on and wearing for a hour or so. My excuse was i was trying to get use to it. Yup!!!! How mature is that? We're both on the count down to less than a hundred days, scary.

Mark and I are writing our own vows.... We have not started it yet, however i did download a template to follow. Something we need to work on, if we plan on having them memorized by our wedding day.
            PS I finally called the seamstress back and I am going to try on my dress this Wednesday... She called me two weeks ago and I just got up my nerve to go try it on. I am taking a friend, she'll take pictures. have a great week.

#186 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

susieq,let us know how the dress fitting goes.i need to make an appointment to go and get my alterations done.she says sat eating a big bag of kettle chips.fi gone out to watch football so when he comes back i will get around him about the vows thing whilst hes drunk lol.

#187 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by shellk
                susieq,let us know how the dress fitting goes.i need to make an appointment to go and get my alterations done.she says sat eating a big bag of kettle chips.fi gone out to watch football so when he comes back i will get around him about the vows thing whilst hes drunk lol.
                Ok and you just hear those drunkin vows...lmao....I will keep you updated to the dress situation.... I have behved myself this last week trying not to eat too much junk... My issue is the wine... love my wine too much

#188 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

SusieQ- I am so excited to see your dress I hope it all looks as amazing as you planned it to!
                  Are you guys talking about not wearing your wedding bands? or the Engagment ring and the band? I want us to get the rings engraved but I don't want to give up my engagment ring that long and my wedding band is my great grandma's wedding band-- so definatly not wanting to engrave that one. Grrrrr.

We are also writing our own vows -- where did you get the template?

#189 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    SusieQ- I am so excited to see your dress I hope it all looks as amazing as you planned it to!
                    Are you guys talking about not wearing your wedding bands? or the Engagment ring and the band? I want us to get the rings engraved but I don't want to give up my engagment ring that long and my wedding band is my great grandma's wedding band-- so definatly not wanting to engrave that one. Grrrrr.

We are also writing our own vows -- where did you get the template?
                    Hi FutureMsMoulton,
                    I will be wearing both my ering and diamond wedding band, FI will be wearing a two tone band, white gold and a bronzed gold. I am not getting them engraved, I just don't feel comfortable giving up my ring to anyone, the way things are these days the company could be out of business next week.
                    I will post a pic of my dress later in the week. I am kinda worried about that one.
                    Vows: I am using this site Sample Wedding Vows

Grandma's wedding band that is so wonderful...

#190 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
                    • 429 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

We have yet to buy our wedding bands! Yikes! You girls are making me worry that we are really behind! But, we'll be back in Michigan for Christmas, maybe there will be lots of good sales going on! LOL I love the engraved idea but like you girls, I don't want to give up my ring for a week! I did already have a loose stone and had to give it up for 1 day so they could tighten the prong and I was back at the jewelry store at 9:01am that next morning when they first opened. I couldn't wait any longer! Ha-ha!!!

I can't wait to see your dress SusieQ!!!

~ Erica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users