Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#171 TeNeil

TeNeil
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

We are planning our AHR for March 6th too!
    How far in advance do you send out invitations? I was thinking of sending them the first week of January.....is this too late? (I don't want them to get lost in the Christmas mail chaos)

#172 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TeNeil
      How far in advance do you send out invitations? I was thinking of sending them the first week of January.....is this too late? (I don't want them to get lost in the Christmas mail chaos)

I think that is plenty of time. You are giving them two full months notice. Just make sure you send them early in January.
      I am sending my invites for the wedding in early December (provided I have them). My invitations are a total after thought as everyone who is coming is already booked, but I figure it would nice to send something official out to get everyone excited right before Christmas... and then I probably won't bother with Christmas cards.

... and thanks FutureMsMoulton for clearing up the pregnancy confusion!!!

#173 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
        way hey.thats not too late.don,t ask me why but in my tiny little mind i want everything sorted by end december so im not stressing just before wedding.hence the reason why im sending them out in xmas cards.

are you having a big ahr?

#174 TeNeil

TeNeil
        • 192 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

Thanks ladies!
          When we booked flights for our DW, our TA provided complimentary invitations.......and they actually turned out really nice! I sent these out so that our guests would know about our DW and also so they could have our TA's contact info.
          Now I'm in the process of designing invitaitons for our AHR. It is fun, but I'm having trouble "pulling the trigger" and actually ordering them. haha!

#175 lisa_k

lisa_k
          • 113 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
            Lisa--- We share the same wedding day!! Yeah for us!!! :o)
            I gotta feelin...that Feb 27 is gonna be a good night. Its gonna be a good, good night!

ha. i love that song. i told my FI that we HAVE to play it at the wedding :-)

#176 lisa_k

lisa_k
            • 113 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

We are not planning an AHR. I didn't even think of that, but it's a great idea. Instead we invited everyone to Mexico! So we are expecting about 150 people. People are still booking. And planning is alot of work!

I am planning to send my invites out in 2 weeks. Just to motivate the last minute people to book. Our coordinator asked for a headcount 2 months ahead of time. Anyone else have to know their guest count that early?

#177 lisa_k

lisa_k
              • 113 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

We are not planning an AHR. I didn't even think of that, but it's a great idea. Instead we invited everyone to Mexico! So we are expecting about 150 people. People are still booking. And planning is alot of work!

I am planning to send my invites out in 2 weeks. Just to motivate the last minute people to book. Our coordinator asked for a headcount 2 months ahead of time. Anyone else have to know their guest count that early?

#178 Mardigras

Mardigras
                • 53 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

Hi there!

I am another February, 2010 bride. We are getting married at Dreams Cancun. So far I've got the:

Dress
                  Bridesmaid dresses
                  Jewelry
                  Headband
                  Save the Dates wento out a while ago
                  Invitations just came in

#179 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:12 AM

Quote:
                    Thanks ladies!
                    Now I'm in the process of designing invitaitons for our AHR. It is fun, but I'm having trouble "pulling the trigger" and actually ordering them. haha!
                    Tell me about it! I am having the same problem, lol I have to say girls... I am SO tired of spending money and it's not like we had any to begin with

#180 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mardigras
                      Hi there!

I am another February, 2010 bride. We are getting married at Dreams Cancun. So far I've got the:

Dress
                      Bridesmaid dresses
                      Jewelry
                      Headband
                      Save the Dates wento out a while ago
                      Invitations just came in
                      sounds like you are nearly sorted hope your having lots of fun planning.we like to see pics.hope you as excited as we are.only 15 more days and i have 99 days left lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users