• 428 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:25 PM

Happy Legal Day Teshy!!

#1662 msamanda

msamanda
    • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

Hello everyone,
      I stumbled across this thread today not realizing the 2010 part of the thread initally.
      I am planning to get married Feb, 2011. I basically spent most of the day combing this thread (I feel an addiction coming on!) and have found some fabulous ideas from all of you. Thank you for sharing your journey's and stories. Congrats on your up coming weddings. You all are going to make very beautiful brides. Congrats!

#1663 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:21 AM

Happy legal day Teshy!! and welcome msamanda - happy planning for your feb 2011 wedding! :)
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#1664 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

Ok so I did my photo shoot today and the pics turned out good... at least I think!
          Warning there is no direct nudity if you check out the link... but they are very racy
          More Photos

#1665 msamanda

msamanda
          • 61 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:42 AM

Hot photos! You look great!!! I knew of no such photo trend until reading this thread today. Definitely not something I would figure I would be confident enough to do. I must say you guys have inspired me, and I am going to look into this a bit further here in Vancouver :)

#1666 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
              Ok so I did my photo shoot today and the pics turned out good... at least I think!
              Warning there is no direct nudity if you check out the link... but they are very racy
              More Photos
              Wow.... You are definitely one naughty girl! J/K He is going to love those BD pics! Nice job, you look like a natural and I love your poses!

Does he know you are having them done? When will you give them to him?

Cool idea! :)

~ Erica

#1667 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
              • 762 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:40 AM

Thanks ladies-- I am having the book made and giving it to him before the wedding for his grooms gift. He found my wet clothes and asked me what was up! So I kind of told him what was going on, he is intrigued to say the least!

#1668 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:21 AM

Brooke... you look amazing girl.... Wow my hats of to you girls, that is an amazing gift for your honey. Justin will be thrilled when he gets his book.
                  I am not sleeping again... bummer.... Maybe I'll sleep in Mexico

#1669 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:54 AM

Noooo sleeping in mexico enjoy it and sleep when you get home.... i guess i am not in bed yet either!

We tested our jar that we got for the sand ceremony and it would take 2 lbs of sand to fill...we have to return it and start over again! UGH!

#1670 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
                    • 361 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:34 AM

HI Ladies,

Im so far behind, like at least 10 pages! I am starting to not sleep- the past like week. I went to LA for the bachelorette party and it was fun but came home tired and sick.

Brook your pictures look awesome! It got me looking at your website and story etc and its all so cute! Go you for taking the time to put it all online! Austin and I got engaged on August 6, so we got engaged 2 days apart! :)

We have a bit o drama with the wedding and I am wondering what yall think... My MOH is throwing a panties shower (at breakfast time) on our first morning at the resort. All of the ladies are invited and she figured it would be a way to get together that wasnt super expensive and doesnt take up much case space... well anyway, the FI's mom, step mom, mom's friend, and sister are not coming (is it too strong to say boycotting?) to the shower because they dont feel comfortable buying me underwear.... is this normal? The idea came out of a big wedding planning book we have (and they call it a "perennial favorite")

The FI feels really awkward because they are lying to me saying its because they have plans with the kids, and told him the truth, so stuck him right in the middle...

Not sure what to do now, cant talk to anyone about it (mom would be upset, MOH may be upset, at a minimum anyone coming would have a less open mind about his family.)

The saddest part is, that the FI is really hoping that his sis and I would be good friends, but this isnt really the way to start a good friendship- I mean is underwear really that racey?

What do you guys think?

I hope all are doing well... only 2 weeks left to go here, Susie, bet you are outta here soon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users